Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The Nautical / Marine Bug

Anyone here loves nautical stuff?

I have penchant for them Is this nautical bug biting us soon?
    Last edited by vernis; 14-04-2005, 01:02 AM.

i always loved their stuffs when I visit royal sporting house or world of sports, their clothes are pretty and nice.. but pricing a little too steep for me.. they have nice bags too!

Comment

OOPs! i mean nautical dressing, not the label. ee... i didn't state clearly, sorry.

i used to like Nautica (label) for their bottoms. they can contain my big bottom

Comment

Nautical is back, less drama & more simple... must hunt for a pair of white sneakers

Comment

yeah the nautical bug is definitely coming here but i'll never venture into stripes, especially horizontal ones. they will never ever flatter me.

Comment

how does nautical dressing looks like?

Comment

cUp, they are sailor inspired fashion wear. lots of whites and blues and stripes.

Comment

probably this picture can give u an idea?

Comment

I see! Thanks! Yeap they were in like 10-15yrs ago ya? I remember my cousin wearing such clothings...

Comment

Yup, nautical is back again for the Spring Collection.

Comment

Originally posted by cUp
                      I see! Thanks! Yeap they were in like 10-15yrs ago ya? I remember my cousin wearing such clothings...
                      i'm not surprised.. fashion repeats itself.

Comment

where's Tricia?? she is the one that came into my mind when i think nautical

Comment

Did I see my name? I adore nautical mamasan. Erm, how did you know?

These are the must have for me. Achor necklaces, black/white stripes, white shorts, gold accessories, black loop belts, necklaces and bracelets and a big sunnies to complete the look.

The colours to be seen in: White, blue, black and not forgetting a little red and gold to spice everything up!

Comment

Tricia u are simply the best consultant for this thread
                            can i mix a little vintage like a gold-ball chain w/ blue & white assembly? shiny or matte ok?
                            me too lazy to shop for accessories now...

Chackofied nice inspiration

Comment

Try Topshop for the fastest fix. I spy some at Miss Selfridge too. If you're wearing white and blue, i think the best is to throw in gold or red, loud coloured accessories. Black will be hawt too.

Comment

Working...
                              X