X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• StyleDiary

Hey girls, check this site out..

StyleDiary!

StyleDiary.net was created in August 2004 to give women of all ages a peek into other people's style. Built on the idea that we're most inspired by the everyday people around us, we aimed to create something that gives people exposure to how others dress from throughout the world. We also wanted to tip off readers to the cool stuff, great sales, emerging trends, plus tackle some of the headaches we experience as we build and maintain our own wardrobes. The guests on the site aren't models or paid - they're just cool, everyday folks like the rest of us, putting together killer looks with their clothes. While most magazines use models or photograph pieces pulled together, we wanted our guests to be real people of all shapes and sizes wearing outfits they've created from their own inspiration, creativity and skills. We hope you enjoy!
    I LOVE this site! It's so fun to look at other people's dressing styles! Very inspiring, IMO! If you decide to join, leave your username so we can all go check it out..
    Last edited by chel; 16-04-2005, 12:51 AM.

Wow...this webby is way COOL~!
    I need to change my style, and this website is just the right inspiration for it! It made me realise that my wardrobe is very boring....i usually wear jeans and tank top or racer back. Hope i'll get some really cool ideas here! Thanks for sharing!

Comment

WOW!!!
      you are so intelligent to have found this site!!
      great fashion tips and ways to dressing up hehe :D

thanks a million for sharing with us!!!

Comment

Cool.....great site to get more ideas. I need to reinvent my dressing with more style and panche. Getting super bored with my clothes....

Comment

Wow...

Thanks for the great link!
          It's really inspiring and will definitely add a special touch to my wardrobe!

Comment

Anyone gonna sign up? Hehe, can exchange URLs to peek into our cotter's wonderful wardrobes!

Comment

Thanks for the intro chel, im ogling at all the nice clothes some of these girls have!

Comment

Originally posted by chel
                Anyone gonna sign up? Hehe, can exchange URLs to peek into our cotter's wonderful wardrobes!
                I just did!! Heehee.. however, my dressing's really boring.
                Oh but who cares!!

http://www.mystylediary.net/Home.aspx?user=angelique84

Comment

ashlene, haha 5 costume changes in a day? i like "pink addict" (sweet yet sexy) and "casual day out" (oh my, so low cut). the model is pretty neat too.

Comment

haha.. i was bored so I did 5 outfits.
                    Didn't wanna see my stylediary look so bare as well

Comment

i wanna try too...looks cool...but guess we can share our ways of dressing...maybe we will even realsie that we carry some similar tops when we share the link....

Comment

this person makes wearing boots cool...i want to get a pair too but singapore is tooo hot...

http://stylediary.net/NewOutfits.asp...1.38.32.PM.jpg

Comment

Poohpoot, her dressing style is good!!!!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by poohpoot
                            this person makes wearing boots cool...i want to get a pair too but singapore is tooo hot...

http://stylediary.net/NewOutfits.asp...1.38.32.PM.jpg
                            Yeah & it didn't help that the ah lians made boots one of their must-have fashion accessories.. :roll:

Comment

she's a chameleon! sometimes so feminine, sometimes so funky, sometimes so grunge. i look the same all the time.

Comment

Working...
                              X