TIBET EYE DZI Bead

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

hi all,
    i am interested in buying either the dzi bead or obsidian for warding off evil. got some problems in my house.
    which 1 will be more suitable for the 辟邪 purpose?

any reputable shops to recommend? dzi bead is pretty exp, i don't want to buy a fake bead home. so far i have found 1 shop at Lucky Plaza, but wonder if the bead will be authentic

has anyone feel the power of the dzi before?

thanks

Comment

Originally posted by kidkid View Post
      hi all,
      i am interested in buying either the dzi bead or obsidian for warding off evil. got some problems in my house.
      which 1 will be more suitable for the 辟邪 purpose?

any reputable shops to recommend? dzi bead is pretty exp, i don't want to buy a fake bead home. so far i have found 1 shop at Lucky Plaza, but wonder if the bead will be authentic

has anyone feel the power of the dzi before?

thanks
      There is two shop in singapore that i know who sell ''true thousand years old dzi'' one is at B1 Lucky Plaza. another at 60 kallang Pudding Road #05-00 Tan Jin Chwee ind Bldg. the rest of the shops in singapore is selling ''new dzi beads'' pls note that all "true thousand years old dzi beads" is selling in at least thousands of singapore dollars. They are more than a thousand years old. I got very good luck for 1st 3 weeks of my first wear of my first true dzi bead. then i become a collector after years.

kid kid , if your house got problem, maybe you want to find http://www.ghostbuster99.com/ they catch ghost and cure evil things. they are at katong. give it a try if something really bothering you. hope this helps

Comment

i heard kangli all sort of shop sell the NEW Dzi beads not those thousand one. I heard new DZi is also real but ermm dunno how to explain

those new Dzi can be very cheap from 30 plus to few hundreds((depend sizes)

Comment

hihi may i knw where this kang li crystal shop? i saw some selling from Kin Kang which they have quite a no. of branches. Are they reliable?

Comment

For thousands of years, Tibetans have treated the Dzi (also spelled gZi, ghzi, zi, or tzi) beads as a type of living gemstone. The word 'Dzi' may be translated from Tibetan to mean 'luminous' or 'splendour' in English.

Dzi beads are meant for devout worship and reverently kept and passed down over generations within the family. The ancient Dzi beads absorb cosmic energy from the Universe, hence Dzi beads can guard against misfortune and bring about blessings, stabilize blood pressure, increase the internal 'qi' and promote good fortune and bliss. Dzi beads enjoy great popularity around the world, and they are revered sacred charms for protection, worship, health, as well as symbols of wealth.

Besides being a very rare and precious gemstone, Tibetan Dzi beads are also one of the seven treasures in Tibetan Buddhism. The main places of origin are Western Tibet, Eastern Tibet, Bhutan, Sikkim, Ladakh and certain regions in the Himalayas. Dzi have been around for at least 2000 to 3000 years. According to legend, Dzi is actually a ?God?s treasure? which has descended to earth and was discovered by the Tibetans. Hence the Tibetans still regard Dzi as the ?heavenly stone?.

Length:38mm

Made in:Tibet
            Website: http://www.tibet-crafts.cnhttp://www.tibet-crafts.cn/05-chanpin/img/20098302234181.jpg

Comment

Working...
            X