What footwear with jeans?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What footwear with jeans?

Hey gals... was wondering what kind of footwear do you people match with jeans...? I usually match them with heels(1-2inches) or pointed flats...

pointed flats, flats, pointed heels. depending on occasion

Comment

Jeans is very versatile. I've worn it with sneakers, high heels, sandals, flats, pointed, etc

Comment

pointy flats or just flats.

Dont like heels.. dont like to be of a great height difference with others.

And I dont like the sporty look if I pair it with sneakers probably just not me !

Comment

ANYTHING! just not some denim footwear... else i think it would look really dull....

I love it with ballet flats and kitten heels! and for clubbing stillettoes!

Different occasion different footwear!

Comment

shoes`sneakers`sandals`flip flops`heels and more ~ depend what you wearing on that day or which kind of look you want it to be and also occasion

Comment

ya..jeans can match with anything..depend what kinda look to wana portray.
              i go with my birkis, (high or short)heels or smeakers....

Comment

heels, trek shoes, pumps, sandals.. havaiana slippers.... literally everything...
                heeee but i am usually in my heels.. but if the jeans are a bit short.. then you will see the flare swish swoshing at my ankles.. haha

Comment

one important point : depends on cut of your jeans

Comment

I loe matching mine with colourful strappies, covered toe heels. I'm still looking for the perfect bright red heels, anyone knows where to find? It would be the perfect sexy shoe to go with dark jeans...

Comment

your type of ideal shoes? heee...

Comment

Yup, jeans very versatile.. U can wear strappy sexy heels if are u wearing a formal or sexy top.. If u are wearing cute, funky tees, u can match them with sneakers for a sporty look.. Can wear pumps if u are wearing something cutsy or sweet.. Lots of choices of footwear for all different looks.. Have fun matching..

Comment

It depends on the cut of the jeans but I wear mine with pretty much anything. Bejewelled /beaded flats, strappy heels, pointy heels, round toed heels, embellished peeptoes etc etc. Now that the weather is getting cold I'm them mostly with boots. I never wear them with runners/sneakers though. Just not my style.

Comment

Originally posted by vernis
                            one important point : depends on cut of your jeans
                            Yup... agree! But I can never pair them with sneakers cuz I have got huge feet and it will look gigantic with sneakers... :roll:

Comment

i work in a lab environment so i am always in sneakers... easier to run or dash in case of fire accidents...
                              but then.. i'll match it with "very student like" tee shirts and my adidas bag/filas backpack.. and bingo...!
                              Last edited by smurffy; 13-05-2005, 02:21 PM.

Comment

Working...
                              X