Removable Bra Straps

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Removable Bra Straps

Anyone know where to buy those tee/fabric material bra stripes that tie like a halter-neck ribbon. Normally wore under a wider neckline top to show off the pretty stripes? :Doh: I am very poor in describing, hope someone knows what I am trying to say
    Last edited by momopeach; 15-05-2005, 03:54 PM. Reason: mispelling

coyote,
    I saw those bra straps with beads at sheer romance. I'm not sure if it is long enough to wore as halter. If I'm not wrong the price is $12.90 per pair. I'm going to get one myself and wear over a spaghetti top.

Comment

where is sheer romance?

Comment

FEP Level 1 and 2 have.

Wacoal's younger line also have fancy bra straps.

Comment

ohh.. i did checkout the wacoal younger line (iirc-nana) some are really nice and i did bought a few but still on the lookout of others.. hiak..

Comment

Where is wacoal younger line? Is it located at Taka B2?

^_*

Comment

Wacoal younger line is Une Nana Cool.
              think there's one at Bugis. also at Taka B2 (near M1 / Stadium)?

Comment

Roger that!

Thanks!

^_*

Comment

yuppie! and the other one is located @ Paco Bugis, on the 2nd level, think 2 door away from Levis.

Comment

very near to the escalator when u are going up to second floor...

Comment

Since it's under this topic, where do you get those entirely transparent bra straps? I keep buying them and losing them. I prefer those not too flimsy ones and easily adjusted if possible.

I've bought a pair of translucent bra straps with a greenish tinge from Ice Lemon Tee before, but lost it before I even wore it. >_>"

Comment

i lost too many of them till i gave up! however, i like a particular type of translucent bra straps sold at metro lingerie department, the plastic is very flat and elastic, can be stretch, not like those wiry tubing type. no brand, usually placed in those promotional carts.

Comment

Thanks! I'll take a look next time I pass by metro. Are there any metro outlets in the east? I think tampines's one is moving soon or moved already. o_x What about Isetan lingerie department?

Comment

You can buy transparent straps from Une Nana Cool by Wacoal,
                            I got mine from Bugis outlet sometime ago at ~$15 iirc.

Comment

I'm looking for those pretty lacy bra strap. Went to aries and some other bra shop but they don't seem to carry it. Anyone knows where got sell?

Comment

Working...
                              X