Baleno Attitude

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Baleno Attitude

wondering does anyone know where else besides Taiwan & Hongkong, can i find the boutique? or if they do offer online shopping? TIA.

you mean in Singapore?
    i thought we got a few Baleno outlets in Singapore?

Comment

Originally posted by faylistic
      wondering does anyone know where else besides Taiwan & Hongkong, can i find the boutique? or if they do offer online shopping? TIA.
      I saw this shop in Taipei 101! The clothes are simple and nice! So much better than normal Baleno. Havent seen it around in Sg though....would love to get some of the stuff from there...

Comment

yes..allie. that is the one!! i also saw the boutique @ Taiwan 101! the clothes are really very nice and kinda of unique. wondering if they will be comin into singapore? sign.. too bad, i don't have any taiwan friends or friends who will be going to taiwan lately. :roll:

Comment

Hey!

They have outlets in Shanghai too! And yes i was surprised to find the collection of the clothes over there so much nicer than in Singapore. Bought many pieces of clothings from there and i have no even bought a single piece in Singapore... go figure.

The outlet i went to in Shanghai is along the Nanjing Road Bu Xing Jie. Great customer service too!

Comment

Originally posted by faylistic
            yes..allie. that is the one!! i also saw the boutique @ Taiwan 101! the clothes are really very nice and kinda of unique. wondering if they will be comin into singapore? sign.. too bad, i don't have any taiwan friends or friends who will be going to taiwan lately. :roll:
            hmm...i do hope that they set up one here...will give us more choice for shopping! Heh...

Comment

cool... ponine, hows the pricing in shanghai? the ones @ taiwan is somewhat like thoes of mphosis wor. but their collection are way much nicer!

Comment

i think they're coming into sg soon, cos i saw recruitment on papers for baleno: attitude..

Comment

How does this Baleno: Attitude range look like?
                  you said better than th normal baleno, like how?

Comment

hooray!! can't wait for them to come to singapore! baleno is somewhat like thoes of bossin and giodano. but baleno:attitude is more of higher end ladies wear. the design are somewhat like thoes of mphosis but yet nicer.. (in my own opinion).

Comment

hey... good news!! Baleno:Attitude hass come to SPORE.. the store is @ MS, it was opened on 25/05/05 there will be some form of promotion this coming weekend.

Comment

Yeah, was in Marina Square today and saw Baleno:Attitude. Didn't have time to check it out though. It's at near the LinkBridge from Suntec.

Comment

they have an outlet at MS really? Wow...shall check it out soon. Anyone been there yet? How's the stuff there for now?

Comment

i'm just back from MS. Browse thru Baleno Attitude, the clothes style are more or less like OZOC ones. Quirky line of clothings.

BTW, KACO (pardon me if I get the spelling wrongly), ebase and baleno attitude is under the same management company. They are adjacent to each other at MS.

Comment

yes! they are all one family.. even S&K also belongs to them! i have been there on thursday and yesterday as well! and spent a bomb$ on both occassion... even their ebase collection and layout is very nice and different from the other outlet of theirs.

upon spending minimum $50 you get to enjoy a free manicure and minimum of $80 you will received a goodies bag (notepad, cosmetic pouch, magazine, 3 pair of socks).

Comment

Working...
                              X