No announcement yet.

Repair / Alterations for Bags

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

my bag's zipper got spoilt. Anywhere offers a replacement zipper or can it be repaired? thanks.

Comment

Originally posted by mummydanish View Post
      yeah recommended! the leather care lotion is great too.
      Hi! How much does it cost to clean a leather bag at Le Shine?

My bag kena mould... sigh!!!

Comment

can the wallet piping be replaced? you know, those that usually line the edges of the wallet.. mine is worned!

Comment

Bags repair ? My dog chewed my LV bag

Any place where I can send my bag for repair? I caught my dog chewing on my LV bag. Can it still be repaired at this state?
          Photo here http://adelineaddiction.blogspot.com...my-lv-bag.html
          Or maybe change the strap or something? PLease help!

Comment

you can send it back to lv and they will send the bag to the repair centre. they may give you a quotation and from there you see if it's worth repairing it.

Comment

That's minor. I was expecting the body of the bag to be chewed up. They'll just replace the strap but that'll cost a pretty penny for sure!

Comment

Most prob LV will change a new strap for you at a cost.

Comment

yea like around 80 bucks or lesser cause my relative changed her neverfull trimming and the handles for 80 bucks, so dont worry! It can be fixed!

Comment

Thanks babe, 80bucks is not v cheap though...but at least it taught me a lesson, never leave my bags lying around on the floor

Comment

I popped by Le Shine and chit chatted with a nice lady who was collecting her Tod's bag. Her bag (untreated calf leather) had been all scratched up, discoloured and turned mouldy. After the 'bag spa' treatment, her bag looked really brand new! Granted, the bag was much stiffer after treatment, but it looked really good. However, it wasn't cheap, as I remember she paid about $300+ in all. I think she had her bag completely re-dyed.

Comment

yup the charges depend on ur bag size n condition as well..
                        like they do spray ur chanel for those chip n torn part as well..but not cheap.
                        basically anything u want to service ur bag,le shine provide it as well

Comment

Suede cleaning

the suede materials at the bottom corners of my bag are kinda stained/dirtied.
                          could i be able to clean it myself?
                          any advise on diy cleaning?

Comment

Cleaning for Burberry Bag

Hi, my new burberry bag is stained by pen ink. Any DIY methods to remove the stain other than sending for professional cleaning service? TIA!

Comment

any idea wea is Mr Fix-it?

Comment

my bag strap just gave way... ****... have to get it down soon. thanks for the info. i will be going down to middle road tmr. see how it goes. hopefully not very expensive because MISTER MINT quoted me $80! while another shoe repair at anchorpoint quoted me $24... hoho... such a big diff...

Comment

Working...
                                X