X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• FELICIAKOH
    replied
    Hi there,
    My burberry bag is stained . May i know where to get it remove?

Leave a comment:

• shiasan
    replied
    Hello, noticed this thread is kind of dead. Hopefully someone out there will take a look and have the answer (:

Just wondering if anyone here has gone to any of the above mentioned repair places and specifically chosen to have the inner lining of their bags replaced/repaired? I need a complete replacement of the inner lining of a Louis Vuitton Epi Riviera bag. Basically, thanks to humidity, the entire inner lining has become sticky and black stuff comes off onto my fingers.

Interested in knowing the price (I know this depends on the size and material, but perhaps you can state the size of your bag and the material you chose to reline your bag with), the store and what options they provide e.g. cloth lining, leather lining? I'm currently not in Singapore, which is why I'm asking in advance. If no one knows I suppose I have to just bring it back and let the expert repairers see it in person and gauge the price. Hopefully it won't be too expensive!

Leave a comment:

• wolfberries
    replied
    My miu miu classic bag kena bio-oil.

Now theres a stain patch

Any shop to recommend? giving best value. Thanx!

Leave a comment:

• wolfberries
    replied
    My miu miu classic bag kena bio-oil.

Now theres a stain patch

Any shop to recommend? giving best value. Thanx!

Leave a comment:

• sparklylove
    replied
    anyone knows if there is a tear in the middle of the bag's handle, not the side, is it repairable??

like the image attached

Leave a comment:

• artichoke
    replied
    Anyone has recommendation for places to treat scuff on lambskin leather bags?

Leave a comment:

• bluepaperrose
    replied
    anyone knows of any place to change a new zipper for bags? preferably somewhere in the west! my mom's favourite bag's zipper is spoilt =/

Leave a comment:

• Perfumestore
    replied
    my bag strap just gave way... ****... have to get it down soon. thanks for the info. i will be going down to middle road tmr. see how it goes. hopefully not very expensive because MISTER MINT quoted me $80! while another shoe repair at anchorpoint quoted me $24... hoho... such a big diff...

Leave a comment:

• pinkyceline
    replied
    any idea wea is Mr Fix-it?

Leave a comment:

• pinkyangel
    replied
    Cleaning for Burberry Bag

Hi, my new burberry bag is stained by pen ink. Any DIY methods to remove the stain other than sending for professional cleaning service? TIA!

Leave a comment:

• littleredsg
    replied
    Suede cleaning

the suede materials at the bottom corners of my bag are kinda stained/dirtied.
    could i be able to clean it myself?
    any advise on diy cleaning?

Leave a comment:

• diamondstarry
    replied
    yup the charges depend on ur bag size n condition as well..
    like they do spray ur chanel for those chip n torn part as well..but not cheap.
    basically anything u want to service ur bag,le shine provide it as well

Leave a comment:

• creepcake
    replied
    I popped by Le Shine and chit chatted with a nice lady who was collecting her Tod's bag. Her bag (untreated calf leather) had been all scratched up, discoloured and turned mouldy. After the 'bag spa' treatment, her bag looked really brand new! Granted, the bag was much stiffer after treatment, but it looked really good. However, it wasn't cheap, as I remember she paid about $300+ in all. I think she had her bag completely re-dyed.

Leave a comment:

• NiteyLychee
    replied
    Thanks babe, 80bucks is not v cheap though...but at least it taught me a lesson, never leave my bags lying around on the floor

Leave a comment:

• steflovesnate
    replied
    yea like around 80 bucks or lesser cause my relative changed her neverfull trimming and the handles for 80 bucks, so dont worry! It can be fixed!

Leave a comment:

Working...
X