how do you wear white (bottoms)?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• how do you wear white (bottoms)?

Hi girl, just wondering what kind of panty (brand, cut) do you wear beneath white skirts/pants to prevent the unsightly 'see-through'?

nude boyshorts. i remembered a SA telling me it's better not to wear white undergarments with white bottoms as the white undergarment will show up very visibly instead of hiding it.

Comment

White g-strings. I like mine from Bonds.

Comment

yes nude / skin colour undies is the way to go.
        It is the only colour that doesn't show under white garments.

Comment

yes, nude or skin colour's the best.
          white undies are a no-no...

but depending on the transparency of your white bottoms, sometimes black undies won't show that much. =)

Comment

nude colour gstring and tback are the best

Comment

nude boyshorts... white is visible imo

Comment

nude colour seamless undies.

Comment

I wear nude coloured and seamless underwear too. I make sure my white coloured bottoms have a layer of lining before I purchase them. At least with a lining, I don't need to restrict myself to certain underwear colour.

Comment

nude seamless boyshorts

Comment

i've been hunting for nude boyshorts & gstrings too. where do you ladies get yours?

Comment

nude boyshorts too, i won't wear thongs under my white bottoms because it is too visible!

Comment

nude seamless boyshorts, or anything that is nude and seamless! But for me...seamless boyshorts seemed to work best!

Comment

Originally posted by duckiee
                            i've been hunting for nude boyshorts & gstrings too. where do you ladies get yours?
                            Wacoal has a range of that...seamless too! Triumph also has quite a lot...so can check out counters at departmental stores. Since sale is on at quite a few places...can check out the sale places for now!

Comment

Originally posted by duckiee
                              I got mine from major department stores. No need to be some branded kind, I found Sorella has nice nude, seamless underwear. IIRC it's 3 for $15.90 or 2 for $15.90. Value for money. Otherwise, can always check out Triump and Wacoal.

Comment

Working...
                              X