boyleg shorts

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• boyleg shorts

Does anyone know where to get those close-fitting shorts that can be worn under a dance skirt? TIA!

if from Dept store, i think Jockey brand is ok, not too undies. they have few choices. if not, from fitness wear / gym wear dept?

Comment

Will shorter tights do? I've got a short kind of tights from Adidas.

Comment

try Bonds? they've got a range of boyleg shorts

Comment

Where's bond? TIA!

How much should they cost? I had a look at the lingerie dept, but the longer boyshort undies there... look like undies.. .. i think i need it slightly longer!

Comment

gym wear dept should have them. I've seen them around in Metro and Seiyu, got my workout pants from Seiyu. Can't really remember the price, I've very bad memory

Comment

just remembered Nike has a pair of v low rise yoga shorts. maybe that'll work for you?

Comment

I went by Nike - they only had a hot pink pair. I refuse to flash pink pants to the entire dance floor..oh well, will keep looking. Thanks all!

Comment

i've seen the nike ultra low rise in blue and grey. try sportslink / sport connection?

Comment

I need it really fitting though. I tried on a pair today, but it was too loose.

Comment

Working...
                    X