Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ClassicCloseouts.com

ClassicCloseouts.com

Just came across this site from the Vpost webbie & gosh!! Their stuff r sooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo cheap!!! AND, there's free local US shipping too regardless of amount spent!! What a deal!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Can we have a spree?????? Specially with the $10 off Vpost for Singnet users.. this is CRAZY!

Ohh, checkout the bargain bins!! Stuff at onli $2.99 & $5.99?? Crazy!!

Bargain bin

And u can also search by designer name too.. love this site! So user friendly!!

Comment

abit OT but $10 off for singnet users? i didnt get any info on that! :X

Comment

Hi girl, read bout this in the Vpost thread mar. For Singnet customers, $10 off Vpost shipping charges.

Vpost promo

Cool huh?!! And it is while surfing the Vpost site that i got to know bout this super cheap shopping site with free shipping! Cool!!

Comment

cool! OT abit.... haha, one-time use only ah? i got a few packages arriving before expiry le.h.... !

Comment

Urmm.. that one i not sure le. Mebbe u can ask those who have used it before in the Vpost thread? Coz i read from there that a few has used this promo code successfully. I myself is not a Vpost member coz me no credit card.. sob!

Comment

Check this out. Wonder how's the quality

USD$9.99

Comment

i couldn't find the size chart..
                where is it hiding??

Comment

Cherie, i like that skirt too!! But i like the blue one more though! It's Urban Outfitters so the material shouldn't be too horrid kwa..

Comment

ohh..nice skirt! i prefer the blue one too!

my butt will look super huge in white skirts. :X

Comment

I thought this website accepts only US CCs?? No??

A few of us tried to order before but couldn't ....

Comment

I tried looking for the size chart too but seem lik eit's non existent!! Me think as there's so many different brandnames, they can't have a across the board size chart for the stuff. We will have to look up the individual brandname site for the respective size charts.. Eg, the Urban Outfitters skirt i posted, will have to go into UO webbie to check their size chart for it.. Kinda 'ma fan' huh.. :roll:

Comment

not sure though ???
                          but if they dont accept non-us based cards then vpost shouldnt advertise ma.h...

Comment

ooohh! but i read that they accept paypal. so thats good news!

Comment

Ashlene, u tried before???? But i found this site via Vpost webbie wo.h... apparently one of the more popular webbie patronised by thier customers.. maybe they changed their policy already??

Comment

Working...
                              X