Sunny Ang

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Sunny Ang

Is he still popular? Or has he become too popular?

I haven't been back in ages but Sunny used to be my favourite designer, so I'm wondering how his designs are now.

Also, where are his stores located? The one in FEP is missing!

Yeah he's still popular. New store is in Heeren now. Here's the link: http://www.heeren.com.sg/shops/SunnyAng/index.htm

Comment

Hey Xue, Sunny's become sooo popular that there're lots of tai tais nowadays walking into the shop wanting him to design dresses for them.
      The taiwanese supermodel Lin Zhi Ling even wore his dress to this press conference (that gorgeous aqua marine chiffon dress on the display window). But he's hardly ever in the shop though. FEP wants the shop space back so now the only boutiques remaining are the heeren and OG outlets. My friend works in the heeren branch and I've been hanging around the shop quite often.

Comment

the colours he used in his design is not bad...

Comment

Thanks Grace!

I'm really happy for Sunny, but at the same time, it's a bit... blah, now that EVERYONE's wearing his stuff (the ex even brought girls he was dating there...).

I'll pop by Heeren to see him though.

Comment

Originally posted by Glossie
            And he's become quite expensive now :roll:
            whats the price range of his clothes like? was thinking of popping by to see if there's any dress suitable to buy to wear for my sis' rom...

Comment

He's often at the pub my bf works at though... see him there often when I pop by or wait for my bf to get off work.

Comment

his clothes are very flamboyant and colourful and cliche..... in his own style and way...

Comment

Hi guys
                  Anyone knows where is sunny ang's latest location? Is he still at Heeren? Thinking of getting a dress for a wedding from him. How're the prices for MTM? TIA!

Comment

Sunny Ang has just opened a new label called "Jacob by Sunny Ang" at Orchardgateway.

Comment

Working...
                    X