Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ShopaClick

hey girls!

my friend just told me about this site, 'ShopaClick' which conducts sprees for US brands every now and then. now i can buy all my abercrombie stuff without all the hassle of looking through auction sites and ebay! heee

its quite a good deal, just thought i would share them with you guys.

here's the site, do check it out if you guys are interested!
    ShopaClick

mesmerised: Hmm.. Are they reliable anot? Got to be careful when ordering in sprees.. I'd rather pay more for shipping costs than to be cheated.. I want peace of mind..

Comment

I got a feeling this site is not that reliable. It is most likely set up by some forum girls who has access to US credit card i guess. :roll:

Comment

I think so too. I still doubt that site. =\

Comment

eh, it was set up by my friend's friend. and i think they are quite reliable as they have actually posted quite a far bit of information in their site. Regarding the shipping, weight, and stuff like that.

my friends and i have already chosen some items we would like to buy and would most probably be ordering next week.

Comment

Vpost now offer similiar services, check out this thread here
            http://forums.cozycot.com/showthread.php?t=14358

Comment

I agree with Jemay.
              I guess it's some forum girls with US CC, trying to get money out of us and advertising their services now?
              If better to pay abit more for direct shipping from their webby
              otherwise, one can find it via ebay
              It's safer in a way

Comment

Yikes... they charge handling fees... might as well just join sprees in reputable forums.

Comment

so expensive the handling charges!!! $12 for an item that costs USD$50!!!! Maybe like a few cents is ok but $12??? Thats daylight robbery

Comment

I'd rather buy from Yahoo Auctions then. Some mark ups are not that high.

Comment

haha and then if use global priority mail small package is only USD$5 lo (4-6 days)...and large package $9 only !!!! can take up to 4pounds eh...the shopaclick CRAZY eh! USD$37-58!!! i might as well get it from ebay or yahoo auction! or even our own spree at CC...
                      Last edited by xiaoer; 02-07-2005, 12:30 PM.

Comment

Well, I think for the rates that they charges, they can get free clothes for themselves, plus make us pay for their shipping too!

I wouldn't be surprised at all if its done up by some forum members.....

Comment

OK la, enough of this side tracking. Dont have to talk about that too much, people have eyes to see

Comment

the charges are just ridiculously too high man...tsk tsk!!!
                            Oooooh think the new summer/autumn catalogues from anf are coming out so empty now all the sections since there is so much sales now! Saw some new stuff that are so adorable!

Comment

Originally posted by glitzy
                              well, mersmerised's 1st post on the forum is on the shopaclick service.. :roll:

Precisely.

Comment

Working...
                              X