Lowcut tops

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Lowcut tops

Does anyone know where to get lowcut knits or tees? I like the lowcut ones that Zara has, but they almost never have Size S.

Saw some that day. a really pretty sequined knit tee in S but has stain onnit!

):

Comment

mng has some right?? i saw it in xs in the mng at lido... the one outside..

Comment

esprit has got v-neck knit tops too..
        saw a very sweet pastel pink top...

Comment

MNG, Zara & Topshop would be your best bets for low cut tops.. Also, halters (the type that you've got to tie the neck straps yourself) are also ideal cos you can tie the straps as accordingly to how low you want the neckline to go..

Comment

VS has a lot of low cut tops.. specially the bra tops! I have a super super low cut babydoll cami from VS.. so low, i have to wear a bandeau inside coz my assets r practically spilling out! I love that cami though.. very pretty!

Comment

Hahahha ... well, i got no assets to worry about spilling over.. it's just that the Gio v-necks are a bit high, so sometimes doesn't look as formal as I would like it to.

Comment

i think forever21 has pretty and formal lowcut tops.. I bought a few from there.. Usually i will have a jacket over during work... but will take them off if i m going party after work on friday night..

Comment

i got some of my low cut tops from zara and mango too! eh but the problem is at times, i have no idea if i should go with bra or not cause too low cut, with bra will be obvious but without bra, SO protests!

Comment

karmadearie: Haha.. @ least you can have the choice of whether to go braless or not.. I can't.. Too flat already.. I'll definitely need the 'boost'! But flat or not, my SO'd definitely make noise if i go braless in public!!! So i guess your SO's reaction's pretty normal.. Alternatively, if the top's really low cut, maybe you can try wearing those stick-on Nubra cups? Got coverage yet the bra can't be seen.. Try it!

Comment

Originally posted by karmadearie
                      i got some of my low cut tops from zara and mango too! eh but the problem is at times, i have no idea if i should go with bra or not cause too low cut, with bra will be obvious but without bra, SO protests!
                      hmmm.. if tt's the case, u may wan to try those stick on bras.. I will wear those stick on bras if i wear those low cut tops..

Comment

Working...
                      X