No announcement yet.

mynini.com Singapore

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The website concept is pretty good! Oh no, i can see myself ordering anytime soon!

Comment

i love the layout too! So pretty! So tempting too!

Comment

Ooh.. What an original concept! However, i find that there's nothing special about their clothes though.. Looks pretty much like those you can find in FEP..

Comment

cute! hmmm...how come i cant view certain parts (i think its the name of product), they are reflected out as symbols?

Comment

crazyshopaholic, i think it's the overall look of it that appeals! I am a sucker for packaging!

Comment

Yah man.. Tell me about packaging!!! I've lost count of how many times i've actually bought MU just cos the packaging was pretty even though i didn't need it @ all! :Doh:

Comment

I like their outfit! Maybe can try order from them!

Thanks oclingz for updating us!

^_*

Comment

JS: no problem at all!

crazyshopaholic & Lil_Piggie: Yeah! I'm a sucker for packaging too!

Comment

their items looks like thoes of Taiwan auction site! but payment mode is so much more convenient! can see myself checking up the site often ...

Comment

Hmm.. I can't deny that this site holds a very kitschy appeal to me, @ least i no longer have to think about how to match my clothes since it's all been done for us.. But i find it not very user-friendly in the sense that i can't seem to view a lot of their pictures..

Comment

crazyshopaholic: how come? I have no problem viewing the images eh :eh:

Comment

can i purchase it online?
                          the sandals don't have any pricing on them?

Comment

not too sure lei... i like their sandals too..

Comment

just spoken to the owner over msn,..they dont sell sandals and bags only clothings. they will deliver to the nearest mrt if u r interested to purchase

Comment

Working...
                              X