Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

T-Shirt: What kind of designs are you looking for?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• T-Shirt: What kind of designs are you looking for?

Hi everyone,

I'm a designer currently doing T-shirt designs for a local shop. I would like to find out what kind of T-shirt designs you girls like and purchase. Even if you normally don't buy T-shirts, what kind of T-shirt designs would make you want to pick up that shirt and buy it?

I've consulted atypical before posting this topic and she has given me the go ahead. Hope to get some feedback from you gals soon; any feedback given will be greatly appreciated and useful to me Feel free to post links to the kind of designs you like too. Who knows, you may start seeing a particular design you proposed in a shop near you soon!

I like ringer tee!

Comment

I love tees!
      Mostly, I go for an amusing taglines (that's why I buy so many fcuk ones) or graphics.
      Secondly, the cut and material.

Comment

cut and material is very important

also no F word or smart alecky slogans :roll:

Comment

cool graphic tees!

Comment

not so much of a graphic person, I prefer words!

Comment

i guess cute slogans like NUM and UO and ohh vintage touch and most importantly..great material!

Comment

more creative designs which can wear for causual and party or more vintage type if can limited to a few pieces will more much more batter so that it will become like a uniform on the street .. the design from A|X or fcuk are cool!

Comment

I like vintagey, beach style & cartoon t-shirts.

Comment

i think the most important thing is still the cut and material of the tee... as for design, i like the urban outfitters' type of design, vintage and one of a kind type of designs. i have yet to find the perfect cut of tees i like it slightly boy-cut (not figure hugging) and the neckline shouldn't be too high (37 degrees tees have that problem)

Comment

cheeky slogans!

Comment

i prefer cartoon or plain tees, or tees with unique designs that catches my eye..

Comment

Hmm.. It depends on the style.. But no matter what style it is, the material should be thick enough (you don't want people seeing the entire outline of your bra) & shouldn't go out of shape after washing (this is very important, cos there've been one too many times that a favourite tee of mine can't be worn anymore after gentle hand washing). The cut of the girls' tee should also be slightly tapered in @ the waist as many girls don't look good in straight tees, if you get the drift..

Girly styles:
                          - puffed sleeves
                          - cap sleeves
                          - embellishments (i.e. sequins, brooches etc)

Vintage/Funky styles:
                          - ringer tees
                          - cheeky slogans
                          - colour (i.e. faded, worn look)
                          - words
                          - cartoons

That's about it, all of my worth

Comment

i like tees with interesting messages/words, and ringers too!

Comment

I love cute designs such as some on the threadless.com site. I realise that I have stopped buying tees from SG after finding out about threadless.com!

My all time faves for tees would be :
                              - Polo tees (Polo Ralph, American Eagle Outfitters)
                              - Puff Sleeves
                              - Vintage Lady design tees

Comment

Working...
                              X