Nighties, Slips, Gowns, Chemises

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by missing
    Thanks ladies.... Chris, I've made 2-3 orders from Discover Lounges since, oh dear, they have new slips? Im tempted again.....
    Hi there..
    Have your stuffs from Discover Lounges arrived? How's the quality? They all look very nice and yummy..haha
    i like this slip
    But seems that alot of stuffs are only available in one size. which means free size.. I dun believe in the free size thing.
    Last edited by fatcheeks; 20-03-2006, 09:33 PM.

Comment

Really.. how much do u spent then..? with shipping and all..

Comment

This thread has been quiet for so long.. anyway.. Blush! stuffs are so expensive
        Last edited by fatcheeks; 03-02-2007, 02:36 PM.

Comment

blush having sale!
          i was at the paragon one today..
          the vs lookalike one wwas going at 50 % off IIRC...

Comment

Oh... Chanced upon this thread and was reminded of the chalone bra and panty set that a friend gave me for my birthday (last year). Costed $200++ and I still haven't wore it! And it looks so ordinary too.

Comment

have 1 set of bra and panty, bought last yr I think at chalone, still haven't wear yet. their stuff r not cheap l.eh, so can't bear to wear it.hehehe

any1 know if chalone has any sale now?

Comment

yes chalone is really pretty i like it myself too but is really ex to afford. by the way, i had some set of lace camisole, soem in bikini style for sale . comes in top and bottom as set. all at $45. Is meant to wear under sheer top, esp those that in low V neck and the trick here is to show a little peep a poo lace effect!
                Interested parties pls PM me for pictures

Comment

Chalone's sale just ended last week.

Comment

ended? but GSS just started.. i missed the sale... but i only step in once... saw some nice stuffs though..

Comment

Women's Secrets do have some nice stuff but more on cottony material.
                      Love the pricing too.

Comment

Anyone knows where to get a good selection of satin sleepwear - slips and boxer/normal pjs - locally?

Comment

Working...
                        X