Armani Exchange

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Armani Exchange

Love their this season collection, how do u gals think of their clothes? I wonder is there any discount for any cards.

i love their tees! very comfortable and the material is really good.. that's why you're really paying for quality. $69 may seem pricey but when you compare to fcuk, it's only about $10-20 more

Comment

So far i've never heard from the sale assistants about any discount with any cards.. I love their tees too!

Comment

I've tried a dress from there. The material is so soft and nice! But it's SGD299! Too expensive for me...

Comment

Originally posted by Elfine
          So far i've never heard from the sale assistants about any discount with any cards.. I love their tees too!
          oh actually you can get a 10% with the HPL card, which you can apply for $100

Comment

hmmm what does HPL mean?

Comment

I think for those who have Krisflyer cards , they are entitled to some discounts if I remember correctly.

A/X designs are much nicer last time compared to the recent ones. My mom and I got a few t-shirts from there and the bad thing was that they shrunk pretty badly in the wash! My mom was wondering why her tee was getting shorter and shorter each time after it's washed. :roll:

Comment

yeah.. mine was also shrunk and the black tee seems to become dull quite fast.

Comment

oh i love this brand too but real pricey.
                  ever bought one t-shirt from canada
                  and i love most is the tube dress i bought in dark blue color n real versatile too.....except it costs me sgd250
                  however it serve me real well

Comment

My A|X clothes have served me well too. Then again, I haven't bought much from them recently.

Comment

hmm serious? my tee is still in excellent condition after many washes.. hmm i certainly wouldn't want it to start furring!!!

Comment

mine started furring already.. and after a few washes it kinda like 'harden'. the material starts to look cheapo already, but i think i have not put enough softener. collar seems to expand too. however i do love their designs so i wouldn't mind buying.

wivinia: what is the HPL card?? care to share with us?

Comment

hmmm maybe you should start handwashing your A|X tees because that's what i do.. and my tee is still very good! haha just soak in soap water.. give it a gentle scrub around the areas you sweat the most eg: armpits or collar area etc... wash off the soap water.. and hang to dry!

Comment

sometimes a/x have some unique designs. so i will still consider buying if i really like it alot.

Comment

actually online buy is cheper ***, cos some of the sales item already started in the website... maybe someone whould lie to organise a spree????

Comment

Working...
                              X