Skinny Leg Jeans

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Skinny Leg Jeans

I'm looking for super skinny jeans! They look soooo yummy under knee-high boots, or with sky-high stilettos.

Has any one seen any nice ones around? Preferably S$100 and below?

hi xue, do you mean skinny leg jeans ?

i've got a pair of them in Aust from Levi's, but i don't think they're available here.

what about the current Levi's range of jeans, the ones that have got heart-shaped /stitched (?) pockets that apparently make you look slimmer? the SA told me there are 2 versions: a bootcut, and a narrow-leg cut. maybe you could give those a try.. this one is above your budget at $169 or $170 though.

Comment

xue, i did try the one from levis. it's pretty tapered towards the end but with drainpipe jeans, you need something really fitted throughout. the levis one just didn't do it for me. maybe you'll like to have a look.

if you can one day revise your budget, maybe miss sixty? i'm quite sure they'll have this style.

last alternative, get the ends altered like what i did to my sass and bide. from wala flare, i got it altered to a slight bootcut.
      Last edited by michannat; 14-12-2004, 06:46 PM.

Comment

I'd recommend altering to get the drainpipe type of fit since it's not easy to find locally.

Drainpipe = fitted throughout the leg right?

Xue, you can try that altering shop at FEP , Clancy's Boutique, that your recc'ed IIRC. They altered my jeans to become pretty much drainpipe - real skin tight!

Comment

my friend loves skinny jeans too. her mom is a seamtress so she makes her mom take in the flare of all her jeans.

Comment

Skinny Leg Jeans

I dunno about Singapore, but skinny legs jeans, especially black colour is really IN in Australia. Even Levis' has black skinny leg jeans. Hollywood stars like Lindsay Lohan and Nicole Richie has been spotted wearing them. It's cool! I liked it.

Are Singaporeans donning this new found fashion trend?

Comment

Not very new found here IMO but it's definitely gaining more popularity here. More so with the young people. I've 2 pairs of skinny fit jeans. And a lot of my friends are into it too.

Comment

i dont think they suit girls with big hips and tighs yes?

Comment

lola, yeah. sad truth, boohoo.

Comment

i have hug hips n skinny legs... so i guess i will never get a skinny leg jeans... by e time they reach my ankels, they are close to boot cut flare....

but i also like the trend... it's really nice n can also be use as crop jeans... jus fold it up...

Comment

miss sixty has some skinny leg jeans right? they are really pretty!

Comment

I have a Levis Patty Anne, which is a skinny leg jeans. I find such jeans nice when others are wearing it but when I put it on, I think look like a Malay minah (Malay Punk).

Comment

Oh, maybe Singapore fashion is still faster then Australia. I like the look of skinny legs jeans, but i realise I can't fully squat down when i'm in them. Maybe I'll try them croped next time.

Comment

i have levis patty anne too but i find it not skinny enaff..more like straight cut...currently i love my lee supatube..but thinking of buying another pair...dunno which is good...

Comment

I would really love to squeese into one of those skinny fit jean but I have big hip and butts, so I will look funny with it (may be I can't even squeese in!)

Comment

Working...
                              X