The Problem With Denim Minis

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The Problem With Denim Minis

hey gals, is it just me or do you find that sometimes (for me most of the time) when you try on a denim mini, the bottom part of the skirt between your legs, always seem to stick out? And look horrible? Do you people have any remedies to stop it? Or I'll just have to stick to not denim skirts?? :eh:

arrr..that happens with my minis too..
    the bottom back either sticks in or out..

Comment

Mine sticks out.. Think of my big butt...

Comment

me definitely have that problem! Its the back part that sticks out, and when you look at me from the side its like my whole bottom is like an 'S' shape. My sis says i look like a fish with skirts on... Since then i've never put on any denim skirts. =(

Comment

no idea cos i only own one and it's pleated and i hardly wear it. don't observe either. do you girls observe it happens only for a particular denim mini or for all of them?

Comment

yes yes exactly! all skirts of that kind of cut, not only of denim material, have this problem to me. well, unless it's really tight.

Comment

yea.. I HATE it when this happens.My back sticks out. So ugly... Gr... mayb alteration would work?? and thank god im not the only one suffering from it. And cant be due to big butt. Cuz I certainly dont have big butt. My friend said that perhaps it is due to too much cloth....

Comment

it happens to me too. i think its the kinda material used. usually those which are more elastic material will tend to stick out. so i usually don't get those. i get my denims which is like those hard material kind.

Comment

Yeah, me too! Think it's cos we've all got women's hips? Sometimes, i iron that area before i go out so that it won't stick out so much. But it's never been much of a major issue to me before though.. But i've resorted to buying more pencil cut denim skirts already. They're so much more streamlined..

Comment

i think my problem with Demim skirts is that it always slide up... It moves higher and higher.. and i always pull n pull... I think its my body shape.. super pear shape...

Comment

I have this similiar problem too. That's why i cannot really wear tight fitting denim skirts, sometimes mini denims too.

Comment

Most denim minis "stick out" on me. It's hard to find the perfect denim mini. But I realised if you find a fitting denim mini with abit of elastene in the material, it won't stick out as much.

Comment

i have the same problem too! the back part sticks out. i like to get bigger sizes to wear the minis real low. so i thought it was due to the fact that the minis are too big.

is there any way to get around this problem?

Comment

Yeah chiri, just keep sitting on the back part of the skirt that sticks out!

Comment

thats why i get denim minis without elastic. love my supre one. i can wear it everyday!!

Comment

Working...
                              X