Where to buy gauchos in Singapore?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Where to buy gauchos in Singapore?

Hi! i tried a pair of gauchos at Forever 21 and i love it! but sadly i did not buy it,so when i return another day,it was gone! now there are still some gauchos at Forever 21,but it is not comfortable enough.
    thus i would like to enquire did you girls see any gauchos which is comfortable and hopefully at an affordable price (>$35)?

thanks!

i went to search for you in yahoo auction and saw this:

http://page.auctions.yahoo.com/sg/auction/92276053

hope this helps..

Comment

ooo gauchos! the pic used is from UO. if the sg yahoo seller is indeed selling the authentic UO pair (and not simply "borrowing" the pic), its considered a good deal. "scriptkitten" of stylediary (usa) has a black UO pair and she looks so good in them. the cut seems to be not too flare and balloony. there are a lot of gauchos selling in ebay but they seem so flare.

Comment

bluetoast: thank you! it look nice and not too long,will see the details later.

falo: really? will check it out later! i'm only afraid that if i get it online it won't fit well? maybe could take the risk

Comment

pinky, the auction description did not mention anything about being the UO pair so do ask the seller for actual pic of pants, just in case.

Comment

hiya, i'm the seller for those pair of gauchos and i did indeed get them from UO and if it helps any, I got it from a spree

Comment

Originally posted by ctc_jay
              hiya, i'm the seller for those pair of gauchos and i did indeed get them from UO and if it helps any, I got it from a spree
              lol..what a small world..

Comment

small small world! ctc_jay,i'm the one who ask you regarding the measurements!

today happened to go to This Fashion,saw some gauchos but the material is really uncomfortable (to me),too bad.

Comment

small world indeed! well, ask away if you want

Comment

Working...
                  X