X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ebase

Didnt see any thread on this brand..
    but saw some bad comments on it..

i like it alot but find that some stuff are overpriced..
    what do you guys think?

i love their bottoms but can't really fit in

usually their markdown is pretty fast thus i wait till price drop then get

Comment

Hmm... I think the stuff's pricing is quite ok albeit a little on the higher side, but gotta consider the fact that their designs are really avant garde and HK street funk. I usually go there during their sales periods, might be able to find some great unique buys. Just bought a purple printed assymetrical skirt for less than $10 last week, truly one of a kind.

Comment

same here love their bottoms but really overpriced for the kind of fabric they are using .. alwayz wait till sales then get it .. kekeke`cHeapo me

Comment

cheapo here too

i realised they always display the small sized shoes, like size 4, wonder what they up to

Comment

haha..when are their sales periods huh?
            only manage to buy two skirts/tubes on their last sale during GSS..

always miss their sales..haha..

Comment

During the recent sale, I bought:

- 2 pairs of bermudas/boy shorts (abt $20+ each)
              - 1 black top ($10)
              - 1 white cami ($10)
              - 1 pair of shoes ($20+)

Now lemming for another skirt, can't decide on the colour, hence seriously considering to get it in 2 colours!

Agree that their stuff are over-priced. The skirt I'm lemming for costs $49..

Comment

Their basic tops are quite affordable. Most are less than $15. I always wait for their sale before I charge in there too. I just bought a black cotton dress at $25 (50%) off there! The store at Marina Square is huge and they have a section specially for sale items, discount form 30% to 50%.

Comment

Originally posted by artichoke
                  Their basic tops are quite affordable. Most are less than $15. I always wait for their sale before I charge in there too. I just bought a black cotton dress at $25 (50%) off there! The store at Marina Square is huge and they have a section specially for sale items, discount form 30% to 50%.
                  yea..but imagine once we go in, we go straight to the sales section...so ..haha..

Comment

I always go straight into the sale section with my colleagues and start trying on the clothes. the SAs are ok with us doing that. it's fine la as long as we are nice to them.

Comment

most of their SAs are sweet & nice even though they are busy during sales period. but few really , lucky very rare.

their reduction come & go fast.... very tough (plus not so free) to monitor, anyone knows their markdown pattern/season?

Comment

some of their clothes are pretty weird like too big or too long... I like their tubes and racerbacks.... I agree that the stuff are alittle overpriced... but they do markdown or sales quite fast so i usually grab their stuff when they are having sales...

Comment

in this case, i should visit Ebase every month..just for the sales..

Comment

I think their tops are not worth buying. The material is like erm... so thin and stuff and yet sell till so ex

Comment

i like their lacy halter/tube tops very versatile and feel quite comfortable...

Comment

Working...
                              X