Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Help!!! Lingerie for busty girl.

Hello.

Wonder if anyone knows where can I find lingerie for more busty girls? Size around 32E to 34DD, depends on the cutting.

I always have diffculites buying bras in Singapore. They either don't seem to fit well, or they are far too expensive. I don't mind paying up to $70+ for a good support, but nice bra.

Does anyone know where I can find nice, with good support bras? (hopefully those who very nice, sweet lace).

I'm really sick of shopping for lingerie. I always end up hating myself for having such a "burden".

How I wish I can be "smaller", so I will not have such problems for shopping for bras. I also envy those girls who can buy those very nice (with lace) bras very easily, just off the rack. I can never do that.

Can someone help me???

Holy crap,I *wish* I had the same problem LOL
    do a search online,I hear the well-endowed gals are getting their bras custom-made to fit.
    If you're shopping overseas,stock up well on VS!

Comment

i heard of a gal in a similar predicament. she said to go shop in surprise surprise.....the maternity lingerie section.

*shrug*

Comment

me too i have difficulties buying bra here so i normally buy mine from marks and spencer and la senza. they have got big sizers.

Comment

My friend is a 36D, and she can get bras from Wacoal, Triumph nd Marks & Spencers. But not those padded nice and cute ones cos those only comes in smaller sizes. The ones that she can get are generally those "lacy, grandma" kind ones. sorry if the descriptive terms is not appropriate. HTHs

Comment

hmm.. mark and spencer carries good ones.. do stock up when they have sales.. really value for money..

Comment

is VS support good??

im also a E... cant find many nice lacy bras around in sg..

Comment

Wow. :wow:

Firstly, i'm not busty. But i want to ask if there is a kind of bra that acts as a minimizer? Some blouses are more fitting, especially shirts with buttons. Sometimes the first 3 buttons will peek open and overall i will look very full. This a false impression i think.

I've tried wearing soft bras, not those hard ones, and they are better, however one thing bad is when you're cold, the erm... dots will show. So back to hard ones, i can only wear those without padding and minimum thickness. So far i only wear Pierre Cardin and Young hearts. For young girls.
                Last edited by Mintymin; 16-07-2007, 01:44 AM.

Comment

i have a few busty friends with the same problem.... they usually purchase La Senza online or from Zodee.com for the elle macpherson intimates bras, hths

Comment

marks and spencers carry big sizes.....

Comment

marks and spencer has minimizers. i used to wear those. but they are very thin and very often my things will peekaboo. also they make your boobs look flattened like huge pancakes.

right now i use la senza, calvin klein, esprit.

i wanted to know more about blush lingerie, especially the bras. any comments on those? anyone own blush products?

Comment

Originally posted by DiorSnow79 View Post
                        is VS support good??

im also a E... cant find many nice lacy bras around in sg..
                        my mom is an E/D cant remember, an E for small cuttings. she buys wacoal and triumph at thailand/msia/angmoh countries.

hope that helps.

i am a C, so i guess, finding bra is still okay for me. hahahha.

Comment

I learned that a lot of bras that come in bigger cup and/or band sizes are sold over the internet. Online lingerie stores have a lot of beautiful designs to choose from for fuller busted girls.

Comment

a fren of mine buys from marks and spencer

Comment

lasenza has size E now.. can try =D

Comment

Working...
                              X