Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• LittleLambie
    replied
    OMG.....pearlised stuffs that bad huh. Luckily my cost is only $6....so each wear is $1 before they becomes cmi.....but still like quite ex h.o.r

cmi = cannot make it.

Leave a comment:

• vernis
    replied
    hee.... no problem. it must be fun 'fighting'

OT too : i have one bracelet from Future State, the clear pearlised type, after like 8 occasions, the coating just peel, vy ugly, reminds me of my reoccuring peeling nose

Leave a comment:

• LittleLambie
    replied
    Thanks Vernis.

Yes I've found what I've wanted already. I got it from the stall in Bedok 85 market as what ashley83 mentioned......

OT: I not only DIY-ed for mine, I even made a smaller necklace and bracelet version for my little gal....so that she won't fight mine with me!

Leave a comment:

• vernis
    replied
    silly me thought u wanted bracelet, gone BV to help u hunt. found but now realised u want to hang neck type

but saw those loose iridescent beads but in clear type.

hope u found what u wanted

Leave a comment:

• LittleLambie
    replied
    Thanks Vernis for your tip-off. I was thinking of going down Heeren soon to try my luck....you saved me from that trip.

Leave a comment:

• vernis
    replied
    Originally posted by LittleLambie
    Couldn't find the beads despite combing the whole of FEP........
    Anymore kind souls with other recs?
    ooh no!! i went around Heeren too, don't try, not in sight. saw for hair accessories only

Leave a comment:

• starryelusionz
    replied
    hello, are you looking for the long type that you can wear round your neck a few times or just a short, choker like type? i think you can find them in aries or livia shops. i bought a long strand of pearls (that can go round the neck thrice) for $17 at Anncerise in junction 8. i think they have another branch in far east too. gd luck in finding them!

Leave a comment:

• LittleLambie
    replied
    Couldn't find the beads despite combing the whole of FEP........

Anymore kind souls with other recs?

Leave a comment:

• LittleLambie
    replied
    Ok thanks ashley83, will see if they have.......

Leave a comment:

• ashley83
    replied
    Hmmm.....is the button stall inside the market? If it is, I think I know which one are you talking about....
    ya the store is in the market, if i did not rem wrongly, i think 1 packet is selling at $5 or so.

Leave a comment:

• LittleLambie
    replied
    Heh heh.....I must see which is cheaper.

If its like 10 times more ex, I'll DIY....anyway how difficult can it be to string necklace? Or so I think l.ar....

Tmr if I have time will try out FEP first....

vernis!

Originally posted by vernis
    for lazy Lambie, go FEP?Heeren/BV hunt

for diligent Lambie, go get beads & DIY
    Last edited by LittleLambie; 26-09-2005, 10:45 PM.

Leave a comment:

• LittleLambie
    replied
    Hmmm.....is the button stall inside the market? If it is, I think I know which one are you talking about....

Originally posted by ashley83
    Ya you have to DIY, they do sell the strings etc i saw white & pink colours, it is a shop selling buttons etc ...
    I try to guide you, it is located at Bedok North Ave 4 Blk 83 or 88 (d famous ba chor mee market there), there is only 1 dessert (ice-kanchang etc) store at the market, when u stand in front of the dessert store, face towards the opp stores of the dessert shop, on your left you can see a small lane leading to behind, the shop is located behind those stores. Hope i did not confuse you.

Leave a comment:

• vernis
    replied
    for lazy Lambie, go FEP?Heeren/BV hunt

for diligent Lambie, go get beads & DIY

Leave a comment:

• ashley83
    replied
    vernis: Is it already strung up for us? Got colours to choose? I have guessed as much the colour will peel.....if its cheap then I think its ok....heehee....

ashley83: Bedok which part? Packet means I gotta DIY to string them together?

I knew I can count on cotters for help.
    Ya you have to DIY, they do sell the strings etc i saw white & pink colours, it is a shop selling buttons etc ...
    I try to guide you, it is located at Bedok North Ave 4 Blk 83 or 88 (d famous ba chor mee market there), there is only 1 dessert (ice-kanchang etc) store at the market, when u stand in front of the dessert store, face towards the opp stores of the dessert shop, on your left you can see a small lane leading to behind, the shop is located behind those stores. Hope i did not confuse you.

Leave a comment:

• LittleLambie
    replied
    vernis: Is it already strung up for us? Got colours to choose? I have guessed as much the colour will peel.....if its cheap then I think its ok....heehee....

ashley83: Bedok which part? Packet means I gotta DIY to string them together?

I knew I can count on cotters for help.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X