No announcement yet.

Birkenstock

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• shucks! does it mean i cant wear my madrids as often as i like? just when i thought i found a comfy pair of slippers!

Comment

• hi girls... has anyone tried cleaning the footbed of their birks before? mine's a papillio florida. i have sweaty feet so the footbed has an imprint of my foot... i wanna clean the footbed, but have no idea how. can anyone enlighten me? thanks!!

Comment

• Originally posted by hui View Post
        hi girls... has anyone tried cleaning the footbed of their birks before? mine's a papillio florida. i have sweaty feet so the footbed has an imprint of my foot... i wanna clean the footbed, but have no idea how. can anyone enlighten me? thanks!!
        i scrub it. pump some washing detergent on the footbed, soak it in water then scrub.

Comment

• really can wash like that?

will the birkes spoil
          ?

Comment

• Originally posted by duckiee View Post
            i think so.. i used to wear my madrids 95% of the time and i think they aggravate my bunions. i stopped wearing them already.

i think gizeh doesn't aggravate them but i notice that the footbed might rub against the bunion sometimes... i guess birks aren't good for people with bunions eh?
            Oh dear. I guess i know why my feet cant fit properly into my heels... cos of the bunions! But i love wearing my madrids so much...

Comment

• Originally posted by gayle View Post
              really can wash like that?

will the birkes spoil
              ?
              won't spoil. don be afraid because i do that often. i have 8 pairs of birkys. one of them is suede, just that the colour will run. even when ist raining and i wear this red suede birkys, my entire feet will be red =X

Comment

• the designs here are so limited

Comment

• I usually get my birks from world of sports and they usually have discounts for birks from older seasons, usually less than $100. I was wondering if such discounts apply at the birkenstock shops at wheelock and tanglin?

Comment

• i do feel like getting another pair of BETULA!=) the footbed is damn comfy!
                    like 1232137612735765 times better than birkies' ones.

Comment

• beagle , so far, i dont remember seeing any discounts at the birkenstock retail stores.: T

And correct me if i'm wrong - the designs you see at World of Sports are really limited and probably even old seasons.

Comment

• hi gayle, the designs at wos are from older seasons so they are cheaper. im intending to get a pair from the birks outlets as a gift, but i think they shld not exceed $150 right?

Comment

• Bought mine fr World of Sports too at a 20% discount at ard $75..

Sometimes, the outlets at Tanglin/ Wheelock hav some discounts for selected models, but usually are those plain ones. But the selection range at World of Sports is really quite limited.

Comment

• Originally posted by ailkeira View Post
                            Bought mine fr World of Sports too at a 20% discount at ard $75..

Sometimes, the outlets at Tanglin/ Wheelock hav some discounts for selected models, but usually are those plain ones. But the selection range at World of Sports is really quite limited.
                            Is it all the outlets having the 20% sales?

Comment

• i don understand the logic...

hihi, there's something i don understand which is how come birks sold at some shoe shops only cost like $39.90 whereas if purchased from the website plus shipping, it costs nearly twice the amount? can someone please enlighten me?

Comment

• some birkins are not even authentic. you have to be cautious

Comment

Working...
                                X