No announcement yet.

Online-Jap Style Bra Sets

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• it's not your fault and your friends will understand!

now mamasan got everyone to call me chilli! miss the gang too! after exams! which will be over soon. and i'll be officially unemployed!

Comment

• u can start a online bra booth, we buy from u but please offer to us at buy-1-set-get 5-sets-free ok?

Bei, yes, please demand the refund, it has gone too far

Comment

• yvonne xiao xiao one ...sometime very nice,sometime very jia liat.terrible mood swing.
        the worst part is that she keep emphasis that providing good service is very important.OMG
        my croset near to a month still havent recieve.

Comment

• Originally posted by vernis
          u can start a online bra booth, we buy from u but please offer to us at buy-1-set-get 5-sets-free ok?
          can can! i try k? then will loo.gi*.

*loo.gi = lose out

muffins: a month?! that's way too long! buy stuff online also don't need to wait so long. try asking for a refund?

Comment

• its actually the 5 pc set ..i recieve 3pc from her already(croset and g-string havent)..if now i want her to refund me, i oli get back $17& have to forgo the corset and g-string..very lugi..
            i bought this set because of the croset..very scare last minute she say dun have and wana refund me..*sign*

Comment

• i see. but then it's way too long to wait for the whole set to arrive. no?

i mean it's a happy thing to get stuff. but have to wait so long. all excitement die down already.

Comment

• think we blacklist her for once & for all.

think she overcharged me for my 1st order thus i am not going to get from her again

Comment

• i recieve this from yvonne 1weeks+ after my order.:

this is very nice and quality is good also..
                  But still havent recieve my croset ..but at least she didnt keep me waiting in my last order.
                  i think the croset set got some problem thats why there is a delay.

Comment

• any new lingeries available anywhere

Comment

• where can i get nice jap bra set in sg?

Comment

• any websites to recommend? thanks!

Comment

• i do not know if they ship internationally.

http://www.peachjohn.co.jp/
                          http://www.lagunamoon.net/pc/

Comment

• Originally posted by lisss View Post
                            where can i get nice jap bra set in sg?
                            there are occasional sprees in livejournal spreeing for bra sets.. u might want to check it out..

Comment

• There's a shop in 3rd floor of Central selling jap bra sets, sorry can't remember the name of the shop as i was in a rush, it's opened by a jap guy though.

Maybe can call the CS to enquire
                              Located on Level 1, the Customer Service Desk is open 7 days a week from 11am to 10pm daily. Contact (65) 6532 9922 or fill up the online form below.

http://www.thecentral.com.sg/home/index.aspx?key=shop

Comment

Working...
                              X