Ringer Tees

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ringer Tees

Does anyone know where i can find plain ringer tees from???

the last time i saw some at 77th street.. can try there

Comment

Thanks Lola..

Do they have it for males also? Which 77th street did u see it at?

FEP or heerens?

Comment

sorry, i dont know...

but i would like to ask whether ringer tee made people looked more thin ah? especially around the arm..

Comment

i saw some ladies wearing those with cute pictures.

where can i get them?

_yourstruly: got slimming effect? :wow:

Comment

new urban male in the heeren sells some plain n printed ones from the american apparel label

ringers do create a slimming effect. however, i think they look nicer on slim / petite girls to begin with.

Comment

ya, slimming effect is the right word

Comment

american apparel tees are great! but buying from NUM is just crazy c.oz they overprice.

metta, if you r going ahead with the order pls pm me with details

Comment

I once saw this girl wearing white+red stripes adidas ringer tee with the adidas word behind and the leave logo.....Anyone knows where to get it? And today i just saw 3 girls wearing at j8.....different colors though....Not sure if it's authentic, cos i can't seem to spot them at adidas stores.....pls help!! anyone knows?

Comment

I have a yellow one but it was bought at BKK. Different friends went there at different times and all came back with those Adidas tees. Theirs are non-auth but mine is. Get a CP from your friends?

Or try the vintage shop at Pacific plaza.

Comment

Thanks!! I also cause i saw quite a few girls wearing...So thought should be quite easy to get it here...

How much is your auth one? thanks!! Ruth

Comment

My friend bought an authentic one from online..
                        not sure where though because i never ask her..
                        she bought it for $30+
                        i'm looking for it too!
                        I think ringer tees look cool..

Comment

My brother's girlfriend came back from BKK and was wearing a red Adidas tee - non-authentic. She told me that she got it for S$3 only.

Comment

me also finding. so difficult to find in sg ? last time i also saw them in 77th street, but their clothes all free size one, i cannot fit >.< think now no more already. sigh, anyone knows where to get in sg?

Comment

kokakola, those that u saw in 77th Street is plain ones or printed ones??

I went 77th street and newurbanmale and cant find plain ones!!! *pulls hair*

Comment

Working...
                              X