Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Petit Bateau

Ladies,

Does anyone know where to get Petit Bateau tops in S'pore? They used to be at Tangs & Club 21 but I haven't seen them recently.

I have seen some Petit Bateau tees at Club 21 Kids Boutique at Forum Galleria Mall.

HTH!

Comment

Thanks Poopoo!

I checked recently, but they don't carry it anymore!!! boo hoo....

Does NO ONE know where to find them in SIN?!

Comment

Oh if you do know where to get Petit Bateau shirts, I would love to know too. I'm so crazy over their shirts. Kreampuff, ever considering ordering online?

Comment

Ello Kare2711,

Sorry I missed your post altogether! Don't know how that happened?! I checked the prices on-line and they're absolutely ridiculous! AU$45-70 for a tank top or tee-shirt top! I remember that it was only $30 plus in Singapore...Maybe we should offer to be their distributor in Singapore ah?!

Comment

Actually the last time I bought Petit Bateau tees they were offering it in Isetan for 10 bucks in any design....I grabbed 3! haha...definitely a good sale as it was a bin bargain....

Comment

i bought some of the basic tanks here in sg and only opened them recently. the quality and material is so different from the ones i got in europe. dang. the ones here are filmsier and doesn't hold up to washing as well as the europe ones. i wonder why. i just hope it's because they're summer versions meaning the material is thinner. i think i'll get my PBs when i'm in europe

Comment

Kids21 at Forum Shopping Mall, level 2. Don't be deceived by the word Kids, the sizes runs up to size12, which is more than enough for a 162cm UK6 girl (that's me!)

Comment

Working...
                X