opinion about clothing

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• opinion about clothing

Hi girls. sorry to bother you. i just want to ask your opinions on whether the way i dress i ok or not. because after seeing my photo i think i look horrendous in the clothing. here's the pic

http://i25.photobucket.com/albums/c6...983/clothe.jpg

i look kinda fat in this pic even though i am only 157cm 43kg...geesh. what is wrong? pls give me 2 cents worth of your fashion advice girls.

eh.. u ask for honest opinion..
    so promise not to okie...
    the top is nice..
    but the bottom is no-no...
    its on the baggy side..
    so prob makes ur bottom look bigger....

Comment

You actually look much taller in the pic!
      I think there might be a problem with your camisole,is it too small for you?
      the cami cups do not fit your boobs,they fit on *top* of it,ya know what I mean?
      I think posture plays a part too,perhaps stand a lil straighter with shoulders back,and tummy in for pictures hehehe
      You will look more poised and confident that way.
      It's not what you wear but how you wear it.

Comment

oh thanks. for the tips. or maybe i should get a looser top and a tighter pants? :o

p/s whitefrost: your expression is very funny

Comment

geeko:
          You don't look that bad! I think basically the fit of your clothes is wrong.

Top - worn too high up. The pleated part should cover your bust. That means the neckline is much much lower. Did you deliberately wear it high so that you don't show too much cleavage?

Pants - cut is not flattering. Batik print already looks casual, when the pants is baggy at the hips it looks pyjama-ish overall.

IMO the top and pants are not too well coordinated together. Dressy top and casual bottom, somehow don't work well. A simple top without pleats may look better.

Comment

hi geeko, the top is meant to be worn abit more lower. or is it because your boobies are big so it makes you look too full in the top?
            and if the top is worn with a pair of nice fitting jeans, it might look better.
            maybe you can mix and match and show us again

Comment

thanks.......yea i kinda wear it high to hide my clevage. erm..i m wearin 32c

Comment

You should flaunt it instead! I soooo wish I was a C lol
                only sometimes I am..

Comment

i wouldn't flaunt it...only to my bf. he gets mad....

Comment

Hey babe, I think u look fine. Pinkrevolver is right, is not what u wear but how u wear it. The pants looks alright to me, but I think it will look nicer if paired together with a black basic top, and which is longer ie ends at the hips.

Comment

am i the odd one? the top & bottom is fine. but i feel pump don't seems to go with 'batik' bottom.

Comment

hee.. i thought the top and the bottom dont match..
                        but the pump is alright with the top..

haha.. think geeko will get all confused by the varying opinions..

Comment

what is pump????

Comment

Originally posted by geeko
                            what is pump????
                            not shan or whitefrost, but they're talking about your shoes.

Comment

U have a nice figure but the clothes dont do u justice. I think it's weird to wear the cami too high yeah. Cos the cups area sit too high up. I dont think your bf should mind what u wear yeah. And the bottom sorta dont match your dressy top. I guess mostly these batik pants dont do most gals justice cos it emphasizes the hips area. Hope u dont feel offended by my opinion.

Comment

Working...
                              X