Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ViVi.hk

www.vivi.hk

I'm sure some of u have heard of this brand name before, esp those who're very into HK/Jap fashion imports or Jap magazines. Just came across this HK website for it as well, that sells apparel online (not sure if affiliated to the mag tho). There're quite a few pretty dresses and stuff under the Sale section, which is really quite affordable!

Anyone tried ordering from here before? My Chinese sux so can't really make out the chinese fonts regarding their terms & conditions.

Very nice!!!!!! My chinese sux too! I can say but cant read!

Comment

What do you need to know? Maybe I can help by reading to you?

Comment

so pretty.... i thk they do international delivery as well!
        count me in if there's a spree :wub:

Comment

tonight i go home read, very excited

Comment

Yup I think they provide internation shipping. But not sure if they send to SG. And will check if they accept paypal!

Comment

Hey JiaQing, I bet your chinese must be really good. Well, for starters we just need to know whether they are willing to ship overseas , or it's only open to HK residents . And I think to order also need to register as a member? But duno how to follow the instructions. Guess we can only be contented with ogling at the pics of the lovely dresses for now.

Comment

Dont say that! Not a expert. Just that Im a chinese comic lover so I have no problem reading traditional chinese character!

All I know they do ship to overseas, but I think is only to TW, china etc...
                I already sent them an email to check, hopefully they will reply fast!

Comment

OMG!! they selling fakes & fox heads

i have purchased stuff under their OFAR before, quality not bad.

Comment

their dresses is nice..i like these..

http://www.vivi.hk/bookpic/200412238262030192.jpg

Comment

Working...
                    X