Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Best clothing types for bow-legged girls?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Best clothing types for bow-legged girls?

Hello Ladies!

Has anyone else here got bow legs? I notice that its quite common amongst asians, especially Japanese girls. I really don't like it because Its so hard to find clothes that look good.
    I was just wondering on your opinions for what type of skirts & pants look best on girls with bow legs? Please post pics if you can. TIA

It is quite common. Do not despair. I have frens with the same problem. Have U tried wearing less fitting pants & longer skirts? I feel wearing heels make it less obvious.

Comment

what is bow legged?

Comment

legs look like this when the feet are together with a fair amount of distance between the knees ===> ()

Comment

Hmmm...I think I'm bow legged as well but my problem is on the opposite, more of like this: )(

Comment

hmm think i'm sorta like that as well () but not too pronounced like some japanese girls i've seen who are bow-legged and walk with a strange gait..

generally i try to stick to wearing skirts or pants that are straight cut. but let's say you're standing still, dun put your feet together then it won't be so obvious. that is what i usually do

Comment

Them japanese girls with bow legs wear whatever they want anyway, which is cool! I do wonder what they'd wear for work, if they can't wear street fashion in the office. It's the loudness of their quirky streetwear that sorta makes up for the flaw, I'd think?

Wide-legged pants/trousers and long straight skirts should work, and yep, probably pointy heeled shoes to draw the attention away from the flaw to the end of the legs. Should also opt for prints on the top, or tops that 'grab' people's attention first. The top and the bottom should still match well, eg. a looser top to go with a slim-cut skirt below. Oh, consider eye-catching jackets or shrugs Hope I make sense here

Comment

I also have bow legs and my main issue has always been to find fashinable clothing - I have generally a good figure and but really skinny jeans seemed to look awkward. There is a site now which designs clothing for women with bow legs and knock knees.
                How To Straighten Bow Legs And Knock Knees Without Leg Surgery

Will keep you posted.

Comment

Helllo dolls, i have a youtube channel, and i do hauls and stuff, basically a fashion channel! Hope you could check out and let me know what you think? A Night Out/ Date night Outfit Of The Day! - YouTube

Comment

Helllo dolls, i have a youtube channel, and i do hauls and stuff, basically a fashion channel! Hope you could check out and let me know what you think? A Night Out/ Date night Outfit Of The Day! - YouTube

Comment

Maxi dresses and straight cut pants are life savers!

Comment

if you have bow legs, bootcut jeans are generally a good option. - but there is also a site offering more feminine styles for women with bow legs - check out How To Straighten Bow Legs And Knock Knees Without Leg Surgery

Comment

Working...
                        X