Mintmark & Co

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Mintmark & Co

anyone noticed this new shop along citylink mall? they have some very unique pieces but some designs are so obviously like tiffany's. am still thinking about the necklace i saw.. the pendant is in an outline of a leaf.. was trying to find a crown pendant actually.. now i got myself lemming for another necklace!

will update a picture if i can find their website!
    Last edited by razzleydazzley; 01-12-2005, 10:23 PM.

There's another Mintmark & Co. at UOB shopping centre.

Here's their website: http://www.mintmark.com.sg/ourbrands...intmark&co.htm

It's not fully up though.

Comment

Originally posted by razzleydazzley
      anyone noticed this new shop along citylink mall? they have some very unique pieces but some designs are so obviously like tiffany's. am still thinking about the necklace i saw.. the pendant is in an outline of a leaf.. was trying to find a crown pendant actually.. now i got myself lemming for another necklace!

will update a picture if i can find their website!

Me! I notice it quite sometime ago already! I agree they have some really nice pieces.

Comment

and they are very affordable too!

Comment

The 3rd outlet is opening at Marina Square

I find the designs r simple n young, like Perlini Silver. But Mintmark has more range with Perlini Silver.

Comment

did pass by but was heading to some other place so didn't step in ... looks big with lots of items!

Comment

Mintmark is also available at Katriel at Paragon. It's a dead ringer for Tiffany's trademark items. Get the items before the company gets sued for copyright infringement!

Comment

Haha I went into Mintmark & Co at Citylink Mall before! Was there with a friend and thought the stuff would be very expensive because of the classy deco and all... but it turned out to be Perlini's Silver price range with lots of nice designs as well! Unlike Perlini's range which is very limited.

Spotted many Tiffany lookalikes like the Atlas earrings... Tiffany is so horribly overpriced! I mean, the lookalikes are also made of silver like Tiffany items but pricing-wise so different... Paying for Tiffany's brand rather than the goods.

Comment

I love their accessories and one of my staff got me a very lovely keychain!

Comment

ohh I went in the other day and kinda love their items! thumbs up!

Comment

whats their price range like?

Comment

around Perlini's standard plus or minus

Comment

does anyone knows whats the price range like in dollars?
                          and are the quality good?
                          thanks..

Comment

i feel their designs are much better than Perlini Silver. Very decent, simple, elegant unlike the latter. Pricing wise, i felt its only slightly higher but its reasonably cuz their designs are really nice! Quality wise i felt its about the same as Perlini.

Comment

um..i'm pretty unsure about the price range..
                              could you guide me like the designs are maybe around 70+bucks for the cheapest?
                              coz i have no idea how much perlini stuff are too..

Comment

Working...
                              X