No announcement yet.

Longchamp Bags

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

humm.. i will most prob go for another smallest one... maybe in subtle colors such as beige or brown...

Comment

Love Longchamp bags!

I have 2 Le Pliage range at the moment. Fell in love with them when i was on hol in Switzerland a few years ago. Le Pliage range was a staple for the Swiss ladies there and they will bring them everywhere from supermarkets to swimming to travelling. The bags are very versatile and useful. Totally water resistant, and easy to clean.

I use mine for travelling most of the time and they were my 'schoolbags' when I took up french classes a few years ago. They are very roomy and quality is good. Love the fact that I can fold them and store away and they took up little storage space!

The 2 that I have are:

Ref: 1621 size: 21x21x14cm in parchment beige (classic color, always in store)
      Ref: 1623 size: 30x28x20cm in cream white (seasonal color, no more in store)

For more images, check out their homepage: http://www.longchamp.com/

Comment

Do anyone know how much does this Le Pliage bag cost?

ref : 2605 25cmx25cmx14cm

I need a bigger bag for travelling and this looks suitable!

Comment

hmmm..pottie, do you have a pic of the bag?

Comment

er... sorry..no..

Comment

I got mine in red (25cm by 25cm by 14cm) at 178.2 at paragon, with some discount using my credit card, But I believe they are having sale..... i didn't check out what kind of discount they are doing though.

Overall comment, an excellent stylish bag, very versatile and chic. I am loving mine.

Comment

which outlet is bigger the taka one or paragon one?recently thought their bags look nice esp the le pilge something one? simple and chic.

Comment

I've got 2 medium sized ones with zips. One pink and one blue. Love them! Only 55 euros each from paris.

Comment

The one at Paragon is a stand alone boutique. So, it has definitely got a wider range than the one at Taka.

Comment

hi dimples

thanks! im lemming for the le pilage bag!

Comment

Mine is in hot pink & its been with me through rain & shine!

Comment

I am getting the Classic Brown color!

In paris, even guys carry longchamp! hahaha

They have new stock coming in soon! The fall and winter collection

One big factor why i like longchamp bags is that it is easy to wash! so i can just buy the lighter colors! hahaha

their leather series are quite nice for some designs

Comment

i don't own a longchamp bag but i have seen others carry it, it seemed very useful. i wonder what are the new colours for the new season. does this brand often have sale? i hope to see some nice bright colours.

Comment

i got 2 longchamp bags when i was in japan... if i am not wrong.. the small one is selling at around 130 in taka.. i got mine at 100.. from the airport in osaka...

Comment

it is not too expensive, i think, i can see how functionable this bag is and it is waterproof too, i heard.

Comment

Working...
                                X