DISNEY gadgets - too cute to resist!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• DISNEY gadgets - too cute to resist!

i posted this in the laptop thread, but figured this is too cute to be missed, so i'm starting a new thread specially for this (sorry mods for the big images). these gadgets are waaaaaaayyy toooooo cute, they score thumbs-up as the coolest/ cutest gadgets to tote around.

get ready to DROOL... :wow:
    i like the winnie pooh and tinkerbell ones, not forgetting those irresistable mice too.

epson's notebooks..

M900 - Dmobo mickey mouse mobile phone

saw this at SingTel hello shop in taka. had to control the impulse to buy it right away... too cute, i almost died thinking of it all night, esp. that LE pink printed one
    then i read the reviews on CNet, sounds terribly "disfunctional"... sigh... well, maybe if they price falls below S$150 some day, i might reconsider

btw, i read that a "winnie the pooh" version of the dmobo mobile phone is already in the pipeline, so hold your horses ladies
    Last edited by crazygirl; 12-12-2005, 11:22 PM.

I saw the phone at Singtel too!

It's really cute! But it's so expensive!!!

Comment

it's so cute!! but does the phone has many features like the phones we use to carry??

Comment

***! how much is it selling? what's the function of the phone?!?!!

Comment

ladies! com'on! just click on the picture! there's a direct link to the specs.. prices and all! =)

Comment

ohman so cute!! LOVE disney man!
            the mickey phone is damn nice, looks liked a jap phone. but price is five hundred plus. doubt it will go any lower as is exclusive to singtel customers only,so that sort of control the pricing?
            furthermore the features are pretty average, no mp3 etc if i'm not wrong..

how much does the laptop cost?

Comment

wow...these are really nice, esp the tinkerbell and mickey laptops....but not sure of the functionality...

Comment

oh so cute. i want the Marie cat mouse!

Comment

oohh.. so cute..
                  drooling over the winnie lappie and the mickey phone! :wow:

Comment

ya.. saw the mickey phone at ngee ann city singtel shop also.. super cute!! but so ex.. The lappies are so cute also.. nice...

Comment

the winne lappie so cute! awwww...

Comment

im so glad i overcome my lemming for the mickey mouse phone~

Comment

me too. Since it's out, i been asking my hubby to get it for me, but now i told him i dun wan it anymore, prefer my SE 750i

Comment

how much is this micky mouse phone???

Comment

Uber cute, but i think i'll pass.. Cos it's the kind of phone that i'll get sick of after looking @ it for a while.. Great for the hardcore fans though!

Comment

Working...
                              X