black knee length pants/shorts

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• black knee length pants/shorts

i think they're damn versatile , can wear em with heels and a nice top for clubbing or with sneakers for the casual look ! unfortunately i have no idea where i can find nice ones that sits on the hips and is fitting. i have seen one at Topshop but its not very nice.. anyone have any idea ?!!! TIA !!

hi girl, you can try Espirit's EDC as they have a pair that is made of velvet. and IIRC, it costs $89.90.. i tried it on and it's pretty fitting! the material's really comfortable too. i'm about 1.67m and it ends exactly at knees.. would have bought it if i wasn't saving up for SO's xmas gift they do have another pair that's made of normal stretchy denim. i think that one costs $69.90. go check it out!

Comment

wow thats pretty expensive !!!! I saw one at Guess and it's around 90+ too.. So hard to find a decently priced bottom nowadays ! =(

Comment

Sigh..I've been looking for black knee length shorts/pants as well too! Its so tough to find one that is reasonably priced. Plus I'm only 1.52m.

Comment

I have seen it in M)phosis. Didn't get it at first, and when I went back for it the following week, it was no longer there. Not sure if they still have similar knee length black pants now or not.

Comment

is this the same material as leggings??

do you all think its nicer if the black pants cover your toes (dont know what is that called) or until ankles?

Comment

Originally posted by ke_ai View Post
              is this the same material as leggings??

do you all think its nicer if the black pants cover your toes (dont know what is that called) or until ankles?
              The knee-length black pants are mostly of thicker material oh. Could be of cotton-like, pants material, and I've seen satin material around too. The long "pants"/leggings that cover the toes is stocking, if that's what you're talking about.

Comment

sometimes when you see nice ones but it's too long, altering it will be another alternative it works for me.

ke_ai there's a diff in material b/w leggings and pants/shorts definitely. i think it's nicer until ankle. you may consider step-ons too.

Comment

?? what is step on?

are coloured ones nicer or black ones?

Comment

The above is an example of step-on legging. I have a pair too but rarely wear them since I'll have to match them with nice pump shoes/heels. Colored leggings are nice but harder to match with clothes.

The more appropriate thread to discuss leggings is actually: http://forums.cozycot.com/showthread.php?t=20162

Sorry to go OT.

Comment

im also looking for slim cut capri/pedal-pushers too
                      but either they are too short or too long
                      i think my legs are too short =\

Comment

I'm thinking of buying a satin material knee length black shorts but not sure what to wear with them. Any suggestions? Would I look weird if i wear a t-shirt with satin material shorts?

Comment

NeoPrint not really. ive seen my SO's mum in satin material knee length with just a simple tighter fitting teeshirt, looks good

since it's black it should be rather versatile, don't see any problems at all

Comment

Pair it with a white shirt.

Comment

Working...
                            X