Buffalo By David Bitton

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Buffalo By David Bitton

New store in marina square! next to levis jeans! anyone been there before???

Their jeans are not bad!

Been there.
    Walked a few rounds..gee

The jeans doesnt look as good...but maybe the comfort level is definitely there.=)

Comment

What's the price range?

Comment

i didn't hear of this brand before untill one fine day, my school mate turned up in a pair of buffalo denim skirt which cost her $140!!! i was thinking what brand is it. she said its very comfortable and she don't mind paying for it. SO also heard of this brand before, maybe its just me.

Comment

i don't mind paying if its good and comfy.

Comment

some variety shows visited their shops too. seems not bad

Comment

I was watching MTV. haha, and saw may and choy's outfit from buffalo.. Are their tops expensive?

Comment

i reallly like one of the limited edition one.. but it costs 400 plus. OMG.

Comment

I don't like how distressed their jeans are, but I tried on today and they're comfortable!
                  Did not see any skirts ard though, But I'll the next time i visit MS!

Comment

They do have skirts as well. It's at the area nearer to the changing room.

Comment

what else do they sell there? havent heard of this brand before...*hides*

Comment

They sell tees, tops, tanks, jeans, skirts, jackets. For both male and female.
                        hehee.... they just came into Singapore not long ago.. but very popular in the states.
                        You can check out www.buffalojeans.com

Comment

thanks go66ess!

Comment

but compare to levis.... which one is bette? thinking of buying some jeans lately....

Comment

in terms of quality, its there thats definite. but in terms of pricing,

it is much cheaper in canada.

but.. their pricing.. i rather buy a miss sixty. =X

Comment

Working...
                              X