Bag / Haversack for Studies

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Bag / Haversack for Studies

I will be doing part-time studies after work next year and its a hassle of bring my working bag and books on hand. Eastpac is definitely out as I don't even fancy them throughout my studying years.

Sob sob, my mambo haversack is beyond repairs, otherwise I wouldn't mind using it again. Can any kind cotters recommend some attractive bag or haversack ?

a few brands for tote and haversack...
    le sports sac, esprit, charles & keith, nine west, southaven, nike, addidas, crumpler, samsonite, lacoste, elle, dkny, picard, hiroshima, braun buffel, renoma, fion. ..
    if you dont mind splurging.. gucci, coach and prada do have a few totes that's suitable for both formal and casual....
    roxy, ripcurl and billabong do have harversack..
    but i reckon it would be too "kiddish" for work..

Comment

I like haversack from projectshop... Nice..

Comment

Hey babe, not sure whether you will find this crumpler attractive. But it does help to contain all my heavy books.

Comment

Adidas? I like their backpacks. I bought a red and black one last year and got lotsa compliments! Unfortunately, I don't have the chance to use it anymore. ):

Comment

Any nice haversack bag intro ?

Hi.. i'm new to here.. just want to know if there's any nice haversack bags to introduce? i've been to lots of shops but can't find a suitable one.. i need it for my new school term.. so any intro?

Comment

I think there's already an existing thread on this topic. You may like to check it out here -> http://forums.cozycot.com/showthread.php?t=16362

Comment

Oh.. thanks alot !

Comment

i'm using a shoulder bag from le sport sac. love it! v durable and big **** for me to dump everything inside

Comment

The black backpack i got from ProjectShop is really nice and durable. Can consider.

Comment

I love my crumpler. Been using it for 5 years already and good as new. Waterproof too.

Comment

I dont own a crumpler bag but i was so tempted to get one in melbourne because they allow customisation of their bags! Can put my name hahaha but need 2 weeks so I didnt get it in the end. =)

Comment

just got a red crumpler from bf as xmas gift..big enough for my books and barangs barangs which i always bring along.

Comment

i have a crumpler too!...
                            loving it to bits..
                            but one rant..
                            the velcro strap is VERY noisy...
                            attracts a lot of attention...

Comment

Thanks to all wonderful gals for their great suggestions

Yup, crumpler is great. I own three & really regret not getting the last one customize during my last year in melbourne Hee, they lastWouldn't mind continuing to use them if my backache hasn't been acting up.

Will probably take a look in Adidas or projectshop after Xmas.

Oh...and a advance Merry Xmas to all

Comment

Working...
                              X