No announcement yet.

Bag / Haversack for Studies

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

totes (ordinary no-name brands or lesportsac, agnes b, etc), backpacks (mambo, deuter - use a file & your notes would be fine ), sling bags (crumpler?) would be good

i'm the sort that toss everything into my bag & i used a crumpler sling + mambo backpack during jc. now, i prefer totes. a little tough on the shoulder when it gets heavy though

Comment

crumpler will be a good choice

Comment

what about diesel? my friend got hers in the usa and it's still working alright now(no tear straps, faulty zips) but i cant seem to find diesel bagpacks in singapore. i went to diesel paragon and they dont sell bags there. anyone any idea where i can get myself a diesel bagpack?

Comment

diesel's located at vivo city too.
          maybe u could try porter too.

Comment

while it might be pretty popular in tw n japan, i kinda find porter bags a little too mature for jc students..

maybe go for more sporty brands, like adidas, puma, nike.. i see that they are quite popular with jc girls nowadays.

Comment

I think Porter would be a nice choice. Not so overly exposed like Crumpler. They are having 50% sale off some collections.

Comment

haa, i am a JC student and i only wear tote bags to sch. haha. dump all my lecture notes. heh.

i buy them from overseas mostly. haha. quite brand concious laa. haha.
                Last edited by deebz; 10-02-2007, 12:04 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by chocolatemousse View Post
                  crumpler will be a good choice
                  oh my, they are a tad bit overrated don't you think? and well, imitations everywhere.

Comment

Hello! Where can I buy porter bags in singapore? Anyone familiar with the school bags popular in Japan? thanks :

Comment

there's a Porter boutique at Wisma Atria 3rd level (just outside the elevators) but this store, if i'm not wrong, stocks bags from the Porter International brand (from taiwan), and not the Porter Yoshida brand (which hails from japan).

when i was in tokyo i saw the Porter bags which bore the Porter logo but had a Tokyo on it (iirc). however i kinda feel that their bags are pretty expensive. however... that said... the other bags we usually talk about aren't cheap either.

Comment

big tote bag

Hi cotters,

anyone of you knows where i can get big and nice square shoulder bag... with removable string... i not sure if is it tote bag or how that bag was called.... cos i need to keep a lotsa of things in the bag.. so i hope i can find a big one... any recommendation?? hmm.. it doesn't need to be square but i need it big..

thanks so much...
                        Last edited by forever; 25-06-2007, 03:01 PM.

Comment

erm... does anyone knows where to buy oakley backpacks?

Comment

Anyone used a Project shop haversack (the canvas with 2/3 pocket type) for carrying of laptop before? Or files. How's the durability for it? I was thinking of getting it for my studies but was skeptical about it, esp. the handles.
                            TIA!

Comment

around how much does a porter bag cost? thinking of getting a nice bag but don't want to spend too much.. hehe..

Comment

may i ask where got sell mambo bag? TIA!

Comment

Working...
                                X