Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Does anyone know where to get a overall?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Does anyone know where to get a overall?

And it's jeans made. Something like this...

Though it's out of trend, I hardly can find it. So does anyone know where can I get this?

**Pardon my drawing

I do see it somewhere last time but not sure if they still have it now. Mayb can try neighbourhood shops if u don mind the quality. Or try overseas ...

Comment

I've seen an overall skirt (i.e. the bottom part is skirt not shorts/berms-style) at Zara before but that's quite long ago and probably not what you're looking for...

I agree with purplelicious - probably search for it in the neighbourhood shops or Bugis?

Comment

i've one which is from abercrombie but it's a mini..hmmm, personally i think you cant really wear this very often in Singapore. It just doesnt look that appropriate!

Comment

Actually I'm buying for a friend of mine. Her birthday is coming soon and just want her to wear it. So that she can remember the things you have done on her birthday.

Comment

wow birthday present! sounds cool!

Anyway, I just happen to see a gal wearing it today. Rather short and she had wore a plain white tee inside.

Thanks affdee yea because I've seen it around those areas last time. Not sure about now.

Actually I think it look rather okay to be wore here. Provided the colors, length and cutting fits well. Looks good!

Comment

I've seen them sold in topshop before.

Comment

Osh Kosh?? i bought mine from osh kosh ...but that was many donkey years ago , i think maybe Guess might have it.

Comment

I went to Bugis street to find but can't find any. They only have overall which is skirt, not jeans.

tien, which topshop you had seen? Was it long time ago or just recently?

Comment

how about tailor made? Find cheaper solutions

Comment

hey ray, thanks alot! May I know which floor is it?

Comment

Thanks alot!. I suppose it's the level where selling clothes

Comment

I went down to have a look today. Only 2 set. But cost $119. I saw another shop selling too. It's around $59. But now, guess I found for the ladies but where to find for the guys?

Comment

Thanks all for your info. This is what I bought for her.

Comment

Nice!

Wow you're such a dedicated friend.

Comment

Working...
                              X