X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Baccarat Crystal

Hey babes,
    Anybody owns a Baccarat Crystal? : )
    Dear SO bought one for me as a christmas gift . Came as a surprise cos i didn't know what this is at first... and when i realised that it is sorta made in France & COST is $250 for a simple crystal accessory!

Just wanted to know more about this .

yours is a pendant?

Comment

Yes.
      It's a violet in colour heart shaped pendant. slightly bigger than average and the straps are real long... thought of wearing it as a choker but it'll be a little difficult for me to adjust cos there'll be access length .

Comment

now the counter actually refuse to do alteration (as in shortening) for the string.
        if u dare to try, u can burn the ends when shortening, this prevent the string from fraying. but all at yr own risk. needs steady hands & precision

Comment

Vern, you have one too? : )
          (how did u know the counter doesnt do alteration?) Felt like insisting and trying my luck.
          Cos gee, no way i'll risk the burning off..cos there's 2 metal looking thing at the ends of the straps....and i'm worried i'll damage the whole thing ...

Please avoid quotations when replying to the post above.
          Last edited by daphnee; 25-12-2005, 06:08 PM.

Comment

Oooh I love Baccarat but they're not cheap. Eyeing a pair of Turquoise earrings. Wonder if I should go back to grab them, heh heh.

Comment

I've never heard of these before! How do they look like?

Comment

heya.
                u could try googling baccarat and look under 'baccarat crystals'.
                According to the SO, alot of Japanese love this .
                When he bought it over last week and the Taka counter..there's alot of Japanese getting them too...

Please avoid quotations when replying to the post above.
                Last edited by daphnee; 25-12-2005, 06:08 PM.

Comment

I have only heard or baccarat lamps and baccarat chandeliers. They are really very pretty. I will love to have them for my new house.

I didn't know that it's available for accessories too. Can I find out where is this crystal available? At Takashimaya?

Comment

1) taka first floor
                    2) isetan shaw first floor
                    3) dfs..cant remember which floor...

i like the pendants...
                    but got to be real careful with it...
                    so worried that it might break...

Comment

ok I have a red heart pendant that broke on my way back to taiwan, and I dont even know how/when it broke. I didnt even realise untill someone mentioned that there was a deep crack within the heart. I was really upset because its a very special gift. so have to be careful in wearing any kind of crystal accessories especially on our bodies. this is the only crystal item I have.

Comment

oh gee..
                        is it that brittle/fragile?
                        there is actually a way to take care of this .

i've heard that never to wear any other jewellery when you wear this crystal.

Comment

I've never had problems with my crystals breaking eh.

Comment

heh alot of people tell me its because the crystal was trying to help ward off some evil or bad luck for me hence it broke. well, I am very neutral about it.

Comment

Actually I'm thinking of the diverse weather changes Then again, I wore it to Paris and it was ok.

Comment

Working...
                              X