Accessories: Sales / Offers / Promotions

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Accessories: Sales / Offers / Promotions

Wanted to post that Perlini's Silver having 30% off storewide (I was at the Ngee Ann City branch, not sure about others), but couldn't find a thread about accessories sale! So created this, hope it's okay.

Last edited by daphnee; 27-12-2005, 10:03 PM.

any idea when is the sale until?

moshi moshi is at :

Wisma Atria
    435 Orchard Road #B1- 54 Singapore 238877
    Tel: 6738 1178

Takashimaya Level 3
    391A Orchard Road Singapore 238873
    Tel: 6733 7359

Plaza Singapura
    68 Orchard Road #B1-03 Singapore 238839
    Tel: 6341 9869

Millenia Walk
    9 Raffles Boulevard #01-33 Singapore 039596
    Tel: 6333 5092

Jurong Point
    1 Jurong West Central 2 #01-K06 Singapore 648886
    Tel: 6792 1159

TIA!

Comment

All DIVA outlets have the same promos but variety may varies.

I bought different designs fr their Marina Sq and Vivocity outlets before.

They have an outlet in IMM too if you are residing in the west. HTHs!

Comment

IIRC, they had this Black Card promo at least 2 or 3 times during the GSS so maybe they will have another round before Christmas? This is really a fabulous promo though and reason enough for me to justify renewing my card each year!

Comment

I read on the papers there's a URS warehouse sale at Katong mall, which is 10 mins away from Parkway. Where is Katong mall anyone knows?

Comment

shimin_85 : Katong Mall's opposite Parkway Parade Shopping Centre, across the main road. Best bet to get there is take a bus to Parkway Parade SC then ask for directions (assuming you're familiar with Parkway Parade SC's location). If you're vaguely familiar with Katong Road, you can take bus 10, 12 or 14 to get to Katong Mall (ask bus driver for exact bus stop to alight at). HTHs!

More details on the location here > http://sg.pagenation.com/sin/Katong%...048_1.3055.map
            Last edited by creepcake; 27-04-2007, 12:17 AM. Reason: spelling error :p

Comment

Oh i think i roughly know where... The small mall with Cold storage... but i still don't know how to walk to there from Parkway. Haa. Thanks anyway!

Comment

shimin_85

do u know where is the old republic theatre ? there is a traffic light. just cross opp & walk down . its like a 2 mins walk. then u will see cold storage on yr left .

Comment

which part of katong mall is the sale at and when does it end?

Comment

Glitter: Yes i know where is the old cinema. Thanks for the info!

I'm not sure when the sale will end... haven't went down to see. I read the ad from newspapers, found this from another website:

Up to 70% off for ladies shoes and bags.

Venue: 112 East Coast Road #01-46 Katong Mall, Singapore 428802
                    Open: 10:30 - 20:00 Daily
                    Access: 10 mins walk from Marine Parade Central
                    Bus Service: No. 16
                    All purchase in CASH and NETS only. All stock subject to availability. First come first serve basis. Strictly no exchange or refund.

You may wish to email [email protected] to check if there is any stock left. Please refer to Straits Times Life! (26 Apr 07 pg 1 for more details.

Comment

Mitju is having sale. Up to 70% off. Bought a pair of heels there yesterday! cheap cheap!

Comment

Originally posted by duckiee View Post
                        which part of katong mall is the sale at and when does it end?
                        The sale is ending on 31 May... has anyone gone? how is the variety and prices? worth going down? TIA

Comment

I've been to a couple of these URS sales before, one of which was at Katong Mall...really ain't worth it...

Comment

Hi all,

I saw a pair of shoes from nine west during the taka sale which i quite like during the sale, but when i wanted to go back to buy it, the sale is over .. anyone knows where will be their next destination for the same sale? or any idea any way i can 'locate' the shoes again?
                            Last edited by jully; 08-05-2007, 11:45 PM. Reason: include some details

Comment

Just went to the URS sale last Sun since I was in the vicinity.

The prices are like $15, $19, $25, $29, $35, $39. Most items should range from $19-$35. The collection is not fantastic for the price you get. Some of them ran out of sizes, and some of the bags and shoes look really old and dirty.

Overall selection is quite disappointing actually.

For those making a trip down, you can take Bus 14/16 from Orchard towards Bedok, and drop at different stops, but both opposite Katong Mall(a blue squarish building). The shop is at level 1, near the side of the building next to a carpark/restaurant.

Comment

Working...
                              X