Guess bag

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Guess bag

Hi all, I'm lemming for this Guess? shoulder bag which I saw at the Guess? shop at Ngee Ann City, but it's very expensive at $69.90! The weird thing is that the price tag was an OG price tag. Was wondering if I can get it at a cheaper price at OG or elsewhere?

The material has a 'plastic' feel to it. A metal 'G' and a metal flower dangle from the shoulder strap. The zip also goes nearly one round and is sewed onto the under side of the shoulder strap. The one I saw was dark, metallic blue in colour. I saw a white version at Isetan Scotts before, I think.

TIA!

Why don't you just check it at OG? sometimes OG has this 20% storewide discount, you might get it for even cheaper prices.

Comment

think u can check those shopping centres... like OG, isetan, metro... sometimes they have 20% storewide etc. hths

Comment

Thanks! Think I'll check out Isetan Scotts and OG.

Comment

do u girls think its cheaper to get at the guess website?

Comment

anyone still got any idea where can i still get a black guess handbag which is so prada look alike .. saw it on sale but when i get back the next day it was all gone .... sob sob

Comment

Think pricing-wise it'll be about the same to get from website or from local Guess shops after currency conversion. The good thing about getting from website is that the variety's so much wider! But if get from local shops, can try the clothes on and don't have to pay for shipping (which usually amounts to quite a lot from online buying)...

Just my !

Comment

Perhaps you can try Robinsons, I went there on 31st dec and there was a storewide sale. I saw some guess bags and wallets on sale. But i dunno when will the sales end.

Comment

Oooh okay!!! Thanks very much! Cos I may be dropping by Robinsons tomorrow but I didn't think of looking for bags there! Thanks for the reminder.

Comment

you're welcome! i saw a nice 3/4 guess wallet on sale at $29.90 but didn't buy cos spent too much already. Hope you can find the stuffs that you want tmr!

Comment

Haha I went to Robinsons today and got my Guess bag! It wasn't on discount so it cost $69.90 but my mum generously sponsored it.

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v3...back-small.jpg

Comment

Not sure if anyone's seen but i saw this gorgeous Guess bag with floral motifs on their new collection! i tried searching online but couldn't find...anyway the bag looks abit like the previous Gucci floral design. Costs about $150, not sure if i should get it...will try to take a picture when i can, if anyone's seen it do give me your opinion

Comment

Pauline dear,

is it the light yellowy green one? With rather large flowers all over?

Comment

Originally posted by Pauline
                            Not sure if anyone's seen but i saw this gorgeous Guess bag with floral motifs on their new collection! i tried searching online but couldn't find...anyway the bag looks abit like the previous Gucci floral design. Costs about $150, not sure if i should get it...will try to take a picture when i can, if anyone's seen it do give me your opinion

I think I've seen it before and I think it looks pretty classy. And it is quite similar to the Gucci design, which was named after Grace Kelly or something like that IIRC. IMO, you should get it!

Comment

Hi, just checking.
                              Guess site only ships to local address?
                              They don't ship international?

Comment

Working...
                              X