Anteprima

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Anteprima

thinking of getting a anteprima bag....but not too sure which size to get it

anybody can advice?? and also any pros and cons of the bag???

which are the more popular color?? hmmm....think of getting the bronze or the multi..

you mean the plastiq range?
    http://www.plastiq.com/

i bought the squarish sized one in rose metallica (pink). love it to bits, but use it more for evening dinners.

Originally posted by honey_pooh
    thinking of getting a anteprima bag....but not too sure which size to get it

anybody can advice?? and also any pros and cons of the bag???

which are the more popular color?? hmmm....think of getting the bronze or the multi..

Comment

The bags are so nice but so COSTLY

i saw look alike bags at By ice and more affordable too

Comment

hi sparkles, thanks for sharing. Ya, i am referring to the plastiq range.

hmmm...me thot that this bag is suitable for all occasion..be it dress down or up.

Or am i wrong.

U got the pic of your bag??

thanks

Comment

Japanese ladies love this line of bags, always see this in Can Cam magazine. Don't think they are too "wayang" for daily use. I thought that if you wear jeans, wear a normal top and carry it, will be just nice. My I will definitely invest in 1 someday!! But I noticed the website does not have the color blue and turquoise green, which is the color I am eyeing. Hopefully these 2 colors are not LE!

Comment

Have a nice day
            Last edited by rupz; 13-08-2008, 09:34 PM.

Comment

Thinking of getting the standard round shape for new year but can't decide the color(gold or silver) and the size...

Any cotters can advice? on the pros and cons of the bag?? Is the bag easily tear?

TIA!!!

Comment

Originally posted by honey_pooh View Post
                Thinking of getting the standard round shape for new year but can't decide the color(gold or silver) and the size...

Any cotters can advice? on the pros and cons of the bag?? Is the bag easily tear?

TIA!!!
                I've had two of those bags already, both in silver. The first one died, but lasted me four years, used it to death. Get one with more support at the handle. The first one I had, has a round tube like thing for the handle and was woven to the bag (more support). The second just has a few strings of plastic going through the weaving (not as good). Too many heavy things in a big bag can cause a bit of a sag. Goosh! I love it though, you wont believe how much I can put in there.

first bag looks something like this
                http://www.plastiq.com/index.php?p=1&cat0=6&lang=en

second bag looks something like this
                http://www.plastiq.com/index.php?p=10&lang=en

Comment

Originally posted by Miss Bliss View Post
                  I've had two of those bags already, both in silver. The first one died, but lasted me four years, used it to death. Get one with more support at the handle. The first one I had, has a round tube like thing for the handle and was woven to the bag (more support). The second just has a few strings of plastic going through the weaving (not as good). Too many heavy things in a big bag can cause a bit of a sag. Goosh! I love it though, you wont believe how much I can put in there.

first bag looks something like this
                  http://www.plastiq.com/index.php?p=1&cat0=6&lang=en

second bag looks something like this
                  http://www.plastiq.com/index.php?p=10&lang=en
                  thanks Miss Bliss!!! real appreciate your advice.

May i know which size did you bought for your first one?? TIA!!

Comment

i have :

I used to carry it very often but now i'm mainly distracted by tokidokis it looks great paired with casual wear but cannot carry too much things if not gets weighted down too much..

Comment

hello kitty range

hello kitty range from Anteprima just launched in SG 2 wks ago..
                      I lurve it, I own no anteprima bags cos I dun believe in paying so much for plastic.. but I am so tempted to buy the hello kitty one.. I am no crazy fan..
                      But its just to kawaii.. and wearable..
                      any one crazy over anteprima? Pls share where can we get Anteprima cheaper.? online or in HK or in Japan?

Comment

I think HKG is slightly cheaper. And they have good promos as well. The last time I bought my bag there...they were giving out free key chains!

The Hello Kitty and Anteprima combo is a killer for me...sigh...

Comment

I also own one of them! I love it so much! But also don't dare to put too much things

Comment

what is their price range like?

Comment

Originally posted by xiaopei_117 View Post
                              what is their price range like?
                              i think is 499 onwards... Mine is 759.

Comment

Working...
                              X