Boots

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Boots

Hi, I am looking for a nice denim jacket perferably one that ends slighty below the waist. Something small and compact looking. Does anyone knows anywhere that sells nice denim jacket (pls don't suggest mango)?

Also, does anyone knows where I can get nice black boots, above ankle (3/4 I guess), with a flat sole. I saw some lovely ones in Hong Kong last christmas but at that time I wasn't looking. Now that I am, I found none I like in Singapore.

edited: merged threads, edit thread title
    Last edited by nicole; 05-01-2004, 07:51 AM.

Knee High Boots

Where can I find classic knee high boots like the ones below? Something plain with no buckles & whatnots ..

Charles & David

Comment

Stella, try Nine West!

Comment

Saw a few pairs of slick looking ones at Country Road.

Comment

try URS! pretty affordable.

Comment

try MNG. they had similar boots before, but i think it depends on the season.

Comment

try m)phosis!

Comment

if you can, wait a little longer, most labels should be selling their winter collection soon, so i believe there will be more selections to come. till then, you can try kenneth Cole, pedders (at taka), mango, zara and tangs (their branded shoes department).

me too am waiting. cos i have been wanting to get a pair of boots too (not knee length though). if you do manage to buy a pair you like, do post here again, cos would love to know where you found them thank you!

Comment

I saw them at JWest, mphosis and URS. I desperately want a pair, but they don't make a size that'll fit my chunky calves. I can probably get a pair that fits online, but I'd never dare to buy shoes sight unseen.

Comment

I just saw Viccino or something from Malaysia carries nice boots this season! But it's all the way to across! But it's cheaper too!

Comment

is it VNC? The one with a branch at Citylink?

Comment

I don't think so.. i seldom buy shoes from VNC. Maybe it is? But i will definately make a trip to KL soon for the cheap boots/shoes/clothes!

Comment

stella, when i was hunting a pair, i saw some nice pairs @ tangs designer salon[is this what it's called?] on level 1! they had them in very luxurious leather & most of the comfy ones are from BCBG! not sure they have it now but close to nov, you might see a whole lot sprouting out.

nine west has lovely classic simple ones but they seem to kill my feet. i have a patchwork nine west boots & it is resting in peace now! it is hardy & lasted me a while but my feet suffered for a long time when i started to wear them. then again i seem to blister very easily!

Comment

Help !! I'm looking for this kinda Jackets !!!

hey girls, anyone knows where to get this kind of jacket in sg? i want those which is not real leather. here is a pic, its makes by suede ..it has a little strip of cloth that you connect like a belt at the top, the collar part.

PS:Anyone knows any online store, import to singapore , care to tell me pls ~~

Anyone knows telll me pls thanks
                            Last edited by michannat; 04-01-2004, 02:02 PM.

Comment

sorry Chantille, i don't quite understand what you're saying.
                              you're looking for a motorcyle jacket made of suede material? or made by a company called suede? cos the jacket pictured in there looks to be made of leather or patent leather or PVC.

think topshop or miss selfrige used to carry this type of jacket, but that would have been some years back when it was HUGELY popular.

Comment

Working...
                              X