No announcement yet.

Diamonds *Bling Bling*

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

charmelise, thought we better not keep talking about canary at the larry's thread... not very nice

i made my wedding bands at canary too! we were almost going to buy tiffany's plain bands. in the end, i decided i wanted diamonds on mine and hubby can have the plain band.

congrats on the wedding and yes i'm also curious about your engagement ring too

happybean, yep, definitely don't reset the e-ring. do an upgrade instead! that's what i tolld my hubby....haha

Comment

gosh, just went to take a look at pricescope.....some of those engagement ring are really bling bling!

how to function daily with a 3 carat ring?? haha

Comment

Originally posted by charmelise View Post
        happy to find likeminded jewelry lovers, miss bliss and happybean! are you girls are also members of the jewelry forum, pricescope?
        Oh!!! I got new place to go huh....

Comment

Originally posted by v_ni View Post
          gosh, just went to take a look at pricescope.....some of those engagement ring are really bling bling!

how to function daily with a 3 carat ring?? haha
          You give me one...... I sure can function one!!!!!!

Comment

```````````````````````````
            Last edited by happybean; 19-03-2008, 05:45 PM.

Comment

happybean, no no.......upgrade as in buy a new stone.......

i'm like you, will never exchange/sell/trade in mine either.

Comment

Well, if it have some sentimental values, I guess not.... But if you bought the stone yourself and don't like it anymore, then why not? Well, so far, I have not, because I am too cheap skate to get a bounded stone. hahaha!!!

Comment

yikes...i really should stop looking at those bling bling....makes me :wow: and i promised my hubby no bling for a while......love those cushion and asscher cuts

missbliss, which shops in singapore offer bonded diamonds? leehwa?

Comment

Well, they offer you to upgrade to a bigger stone. SK, SooKee, Lee Hwa.....

Tell me about Cushion cut man... I am drooling man...Thanks for the site.... I am having a good kick!

Comment

Originally posted by happybean View Post
                      if i may ask, what setting did you choose for your e-ring ultimately?

i like my e-ring very much still, but given a chance "back to the future", i think i would have set it differently ... since it's sentimental though, don't think i'll re-set it but i still wonder about it from time to time
                      i set mine in a mark morrell "flame" setting. you can see it here http://www.mwmjewelry.com/.

i was very tempted by the beautiful creations at this site http://www.artofplatinum.com/ but in the end my fiance convinced me to go with a simpler setting as he thinks it's more elegant. over time i'm glad i did as there is less maintenance. i had a friend who went with a pave setting and within a few weeks she lost one of the small diamonds on the shank of the ring.

Comment

Originally posted by v_ni View Post
                        charmelise, thought we better not keep talking about canary at the larry's thread... not very nice

i made my wedding bands at canary too! we were almost going to buy tiffany's plain bands. in the end, i decided i wanted diamonds on mine and hubby can have the plain band.

congrats on the wedding and yes i'm also curious about your engagement ring too

happybean, yep, definitely don't reset the e-ring. do an upgrade instead! that's what i tolld my hubby....haha
                        haha i guess you are right. i was banking on the "other diamonds" part of the topic there. but i agree it's better if we consolidate our discussion here since happybean and missbliss are here too.

heh i saw your comment on the 3 carat. i will definitely not have any problem functioning with one of those. =)
                        thanks for your wishes. you can check out the mark morrell website i posted above for the setting. it's not from canary though as they didn't have the stone i wanted (it's always a problem when you are very specific with the stats). so in the end i went with my other jeweler.

yeah i agree! don't reset the e-ring. go satisfy your jewelry lemmings on right hand rings instead!

Comment

Originally posted by Miss Bliss View Post
                          Well, they offer you to upgrade to a bigger stone. SK, SooKee, Lee Hwa.....

Tell me about Cushion cut man... I am drooling man...Thanks for the site.... I am having a good kick!
                          you are welcome. go take a look at the art of platinum site as well and you will be glued to your computer for a few hours. haha... it's so great to find likeminded people here. i've got plenty of other sites. another one to whet your appetite for now (i'm such a bad influence! ) http://www.tiffany.cn/catalogues/Bluebook.pdf contains the exclusive line of tiffany which can't usually be found at their stores in singapore.

Comment

````````````````````````
                            Last edited by happybean; 19-03-2008, 05:46 PM.

Comment

What do you think of four prongs? Secure enough for you?

Comment

Oh!! Have to tell you that I went for the Jewels of Tiffany exhibition and was drooling on the "bird on the rock" for a long long long long time! Goossh! It was breath taking... HUGE!!!

Originally posted by charmelise View Post
                                you are welcome. go take a look at the art of platinum site as well and you will be glued to your computer for a few hours. haha... it's so great to find likeminded people here. i've got plenty of other sites. another one to whet your appetite for now (i'm such a bad influence! ) http://www.tiffany.cn/catalogues/Bluebook.pdf contains the exclusive line of tiffany which can't usually be found at their stores in singapore.

Comment

Working...
                                X