what's your favourite underwear cut?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• what's your favourite underwear cut?

just curious? what style of knickers do you gals can't live without? for me it's definitely my bright blue boylegs from bond's. comfy cotton, and would definitely wear it to match my blue tshirts

so what's your fav, which fabric and why?
    who needs underwear? i let nothing come between me and my levi's
    2.32%
    T-back/G-String (where the back is just a string)
    14.53%
    Thong (slightly fatter than a G-string)
    11.37%
    Mini briefs (where the side is just a string)
    6.95%
    Low waist briefs
    39.16%
    Hi leg briefs
    1.05%
    Boyleg shorts
    21.05%
    Shape control
    1.68%
    Granny undies
    1.89%

i wont want to be caught with the elastic band peeping out from my levis. :wow:
    so ugly the lower e brief the better!

Comment

Only G and T for me keke

Comment

Used to wear only G-strings & thongs, but I've recently taken to wearing boyshorts as well. I buy almost all my underwear from Topshop, and ashamed to say this, but I go for cute or naughty designs above comfort!

Comment

I used to wear thongs and g-strings everyday too but it's really unhygenic and unhealthy for us ladies. Until i found my Wacoal undies which has NO VPL because of its unique side trim, i've been swearing by normal underwear since then. Recently i've also taken a liking to boy shorts with lace trim so there's minimal or no VPL. The topshop ones are pretty good for their price

Comment

i prefer low waist briefs....thongs are just uncomfy for me...

Comment

is low waist = hipster?

what does boyshort look like ah?

Comment

low-waist boyshorts! = )

_yourstruly > boyshorts are like briefs, with wider sides. they look like uber-short shorts

Comment

I love v-backs.
                  Have to wear them with my jeans and shorts.
                  Otherwise seamless boyshorts from Wacoal works well for work skirts.

Comment

different occasions, i like different undies.

- home : loose cotton or satin undies, the older n skunkier the better. my current ones have frayed hems, waist band lost some elasticity already, cloth has been washed till very soft n thin, some even have holes (ventilation!) and stains.

- jeans/shorts/skorts (no vpl woes cos material thicker or cos of backpockets) : ultra low rised briefs and rather snug fitting. my favs are these normal triumph streety ones, just barely cover my front patch n butt crack hehe. actually, many so advertised as hipsters or low riders or vbacks are not really that low waisted...i go by the stretch visual test - stretch out undies to waist width, if the rise becomes 4inches, its good.

- figure hugging clothes (definitely vpl danger) : seamless undies - whether thong style (triumph) or normal brief cut (wacoal...cheap cheap from thailand)

Comment

errr.. definitely no thongs & Gs' for me.. so uncomfy wedging in between my skinny legs.. CK's boyleg or low-waist for me at the moment!

Comment

hmmm, guess vpl is definitely major issue. nowadays i'm so lazy, and sucker for comfort, i just make sure i don't wear stuff that will make my PL very V. unless for special dress up occations, then the T-backs are a must have...

somehow the wacoal and triumph stuff just don't appeal to me coz they feel 'oldish' to me. i like the fun cute and clean designs, and something i won't mind peeking out from my jeans. i gotta admit, my brand of the moment is Bonds, which some friends recommended, and i'm just ignoring my other stuff... unless they're in the wash...

oh! and in case u like them too.. got this in my mailbox earlier this week: http://www.ground8.com/survey/

Comment

oic, thanks sephirias!

Comment

strangely, i get wedgies when i wear Thongs
                            so its only strings for me
                            and boyleg shorts in cold countries

Comment

I go for anything low waisted. I don't have to worry if my undies peek out!

Comment

Working...
                              X