Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Tubes

Any recommendations for tube?
    I am referring to those that are wore as an inner layer, ie, on top of the tube, you wear another top/blouse over it.
    I need one that doesn't slip and crease.

hehe i normally wear the one that i got from bossni..as it dun require to wear bra inside as there is padding inside the tube ...

Comment

Hm I think there's been a thread about tubes before, somewhere...

Comment

Bonds has got pretty good ones. but pricey .. i feel. i think it's $19.90 for that bandeau. probably can check out departmental stores.

Comment

i just got a tube from Double index at $8.90 only. It has lace at the front and the tube end at our mid-stomach (if that was what you are looking for). It doesnt slip as it's elastic and personally, i think it's good! The colours available are white, black, pink, brown. It also comes in difference material. you can go have a look.

Comment

Anyone knows where to get thin, skin coloured tubes? The material is somewhat like stockings? I saw it in yesterday's tv prog, where Belinda owned a few of them to wear underneath low cut tops.

Comment

clare, Wacoal has them, it comes in boxes like those men's undies.

Comment

Oh really?! :wow: Thankies will go check them out!

Comment

Yes, my ex-colleague who was a fashion aficionado she bought those from Wacoal, as it?s good for protecting your modesty for those sheer tops which can look tacky if you just go with a bra underneath.

At the same time, the tubes provide you with good support, you won?t be afraid that it will drop or whatever. And it can retain its shape even if numerous several washes.

Comes in S,M,L etc in white, nude and black at all major Wacoal counters. Erm.. but can?t remember how much I paid for them.

Comment

Oh you mean we don't need to wear a bra inside? Yes I think that will come useful especially when some tops just won't go with coloured tubes.

Comment

interesting. i wanna know where to get this to. did not see it at compasspoint wacoal

Comment

It's up to personal preference whether you still want to wear a bra underneath the tube or not.

if you basically is a runway, then i think it's not neccessary. But if you have a substantial amount of bun, you may need to wear a bra.

But the tube material is thick enough for those sticking nipples.

Comment

So sad, I went to Taka Wacoal, they say this tube not in production anymore.

Comment

Working...
                          X