Pinkie finger ring

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Pinkie finger ring

hi girls, any ideas where can i get pinkie finger rings? looking for silver type, plain or with simple designs. not too ex, preferably not more than $100 ?

Thanks

Where to get?

Hi,

Where to get plain silver ring or with design but not with crystal on it, for my last finger? Alot in shops sell be way too big for my finger...... TIA

Comment

Have you tried Bits and Pieces? The last time I went (eons ago)to the Cineleisure and Wisma branch they had a tray of 'pinkie' rings... They may still have it?

Comment

Have to went the Lot 1 to take a look but all couple rings nowadays and also some other rings but never see the pinky ring that i want......

Comment

actually if you're not too fussy, you can find pinky rings in moshi moshi or bits & pieces for less than $15.
          depends on why you're wearing it for. for me, it's mainly to ward off 'little beings', so the cheaper the better!

Comment

U can try getting it from SK jewellery. I bought mine from there...

Comment

My sis has one in rose gold. From Lee Hwa I think.

Comment

I heard that a gold pinkie ring will ward off "little beings" at the work place.

Just find it weird to wear it at the last finger especially since i have short and fat fingers.

Comment

Really? I didn't know that.

But I think it looks quite ugly.

Comment

Working...
                  X