Glittering watches!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Glittering watches!!!

Noticed on the streets tt there is a kind of ladies watch which i think is very nice but dunno where to buy n hope cotters here can enlighten me...it a leather watch, big round face n the best thing is tt it has diamonds around it....hoping to get one for myself....any cotters can help? thanx

You can get cheap ones at Bugis Village. The original ones are from GUESS. About $149-180$ bucks

Comment

Originally posted by cUp
      You can get cheap ones at Bugis Village. The original ones are from GUESS. About $149-180$ bucks
      dun think its from Guess ***....cos i browse thru their collection from their site...its kind of different from e one i saw....

Comment

Is it this one? Mine's from GUESS

Comment

Looks similar but not this one....the one that i looking for actually appears in the latest issue of CLEO...the famous blogger xiaxue was wearing....but did not mention where the watch is from...
          Last edited by Lyn2; 13-01-2006, 12:30 AM.

Comment

Hi there!

Please refrain from the use of SMS short-forms, non-standard spelling, and Singlish expressions in your posts. CozyCot is a place where people from all over the world meet and share information. It makes for easy understanding for everyone by typing out your words properly, for example, 'just' and 'friends' instead of "j u z" and "frens"respectively. This has been outlined in our Bulletin Forum Rules #5. Please edit your post accordingly.

Thank you for understanding.

Your friendly neighbourhood moderator

Comment

Lyn2 : If I'm not wrong, Xiaxue's watch is from Guess collection. She mentioned it it one of her blog entries. HTHs!

Comment

yup, if i'm not wrong those that we see at FEP, cart stalls etc are imitations of GUESS watches.

Comment

Are you referring to this watch?

http://groups.msn.com/_Secure/0TQCLA...Image(061).jpg

Comment

i have this watch from guess. it costs me $235. i like it very much.. coz' it match most of my outfits. [IMG][/IMG]

Comment

Originally posted by cUp
                      Is it this one? Mine's from GUESS

cUp, :wow: very nice! how much did it cost? t's so sweet i it!!

Comment

My SO got it for me it's about 139$ after 20% or 15% discount..IIRC...

There's a bigger sized one...
                        Last edited by cUp; 13-01-2006, 12:20 PM.

Comment

lcuky u cUp!! man, wish SO would get me one too...

Comment

hi babybabe, love your watch!! so versatile!!!

Comment

babes .. guess what .. i got the almost lookalike design for $15 from far east basement wagon cart ... it's near inouvi side. but of course the original Guess one is real nicer i'm cheapo cause i bang my watches around so can't bear to spend 100+ bucks on one.

Comment

Working...
                              X