GOLD shoes

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• GOLD shoes

i like all things gold!! currently i alrdy have gold belt and bags and accessories. i just need to find one perfect pair of gold shoes. either strappy or pumps would be fine. jus plain though. please recommend some place cheap but nice! thanks!!

Yes im into gold now too!!! I want to buy gold accesories!! They look so vintage! Some recommendations for other gold stuffs too... TIA
    I think clothes with gold sequins look so gorgeous!!

Comment

I think some of the shops in far east such as Mondo or Trendy Zone carry gold, bronzy, silver shoes.. You can also check out Vivi at Takashimaya, they have lots of lovely gold shoes too..

Comment

Forever21 at Wisma also stock nice gold accessories from necklaces, earrings, bracelets...

Comment

VNC has lots of gold, silver and bronze shoes now! no harm checking it out. do try to visit the one at harbourfront coz the crowd is smaller

Comment

hey, thanks for the recommendation! will check out the shoes! i bought a top with gold sequins from mango sale! not too sure if they still have sizes though. oh, i think aldo has some nice gold accessories too, but a little on the pricey side!

Comment

Originally posted by rickwen
              VNC has lots of gold, silver and bronze shoes now! no harm checking it out. do try to visit the one at harbourfront coz the crowd is smaller
              went to VNC but disappointed ***.... only a few designs for gold, silver n bronze shoes

Comment

I ordered this pair of gold mules from VS sometime back
                planning for CNY but now..dont really like it

Comment

Hmm.. Esther, i'd recommend that you match them with jeans & not skirts cos they're round toed.. HTHS! It's really pretty in a simple way..

Where exactly's Mondo? Which part of FEP? I vaguely recall seeing Mondo somewhere in FEP, but i can't remember the exact location.. Someone please enlighten me please, TIA

Comment

As for gold accessories, i'd recommend

- Aldo
                    - Topshop
                    - Warehouse
                    - Dorothy Perkins
                    - Forever21
                    - FEP

Comment

Tks dear...ya..i'll definately match it with jeans.
                      didnt buy any skirts this CNY

Comment

Hmm. Do you girls think gold bags are still in? >?

Comment

Yeah, i think Gold is still in. But not entirely gold. Look for those who has some gold accents, such as gold trimmings so that it is not too overpowering and glaring. HTH!

Comment

got my gold wedges from *believe it or not* bata!
                            they're really comfy, so it's definitely a big plus! and whenever i tell my friends i bought them from bata, they give me the :wow: look. the best part? it only cost me 30 buckaroos.

Comment

maybe u can try isetan? especially when there's an upcomin sale. yay, sale!

Comment

Working...
                              X